[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great debate has been settled by the leader of the free world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: file.jpg (43KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
43KB, 640x408px
The great debate has been settled by the leader of the free world.

#TeamPineapple
>>
Why would a canadian have a pineapple?
>>
>>9152756
Improvised dildo.
>>
>>9152756
Canadians close to the border regularly visit the US just to go shopping. Seeing how this guy is a prime minister, though, he probably doesn't have to care about grocery prices.
>>
File: file.png (215KB, 433x593px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
215KB, 433x593px
>>9152827
lmfao I literally live on the border and I've never heard of anything so retarded.

Except for booze, that shit is fucking crazy cheap in the states goddamn. It never even goes on sale here. Even with the shit dollar it's so much better to get american booze.
>>
>canada
>free
whut? it's still loyal to the british crown and you can be jailed for thought crimes and unpopular speech
>>
File: 56.png (65KB, 798x708px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
65KB, 798x708px
>>
>>9152827
They sell them in stores here too, dumbass. Do you think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?
>>
>>9153185
WWIV will be fought over the tropical fruit embargo the us will place on leafs
>>
>>9153185
>think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?

Oh shit, here we go.
>>
>settled
>>
Just another reason to pity you people living in the Islamic State of Canada.
>>
>>9152695

Pineapple can be good on pizza, just depends how it's prepped too many times I get it where they obviously used a spoon to slop it on and tons of liquid just went all over it.
>>
>>9153185
>Do you think we travel to USA to get some oranges too?
You pulling my leg. Canadians can't grow oranges.
>>
The thing is, if the pineapple is cooked a little then it's fine. What kind of asshole puts raw pineapple on a pizza?
>>
>>9152695

>Leader of the free world

Curse my countrymen who voted this little shit into office.

I do agree with him on the pineapple angle though.
>>
>>9152695
Ofcourse this faggot likes things that don't belong
>>
The problem is one of balance. Pineapple on a pizza is only good with some spice to balance out the sweetness.
>>
File: 1442447414660.jpg (136KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
1442447414660.jpg
136KB, 600x410px
pineapple is not good on pizza, but fresh pineapple is delicious especially if its cold
>>
>>9154235
fucking slavshits man, but she's right
>>
>>9154203
this, to be frank
>>
>>9154204
You don't need spice, because you have the sweetness of the pineapple constrasted against the saltiness of the ham and cheese. The secret to good pizza with pineapple on it is as follows.

>Drain the pineapple before you add it. The sauce provides some moisture, as does the pineapple, so you don't want excess on top of that to make the pizza feel soggy or waterlogged.

>Make sure the pineapple is cooked along with the pizza (or better yet, grilled), because raw pineapple will seem out of place on an otherwise nicely-cooked pizza.

>Rduce the amount of sauce put on the pizza, since the pineapple will add some acidity of its own, and is fairly watery. Tomato sauce is acidic and moist, and you don't want to throw off the balance by not compensating for what the pineapple will add.
>>
>>9154508
>Drain the pineapple before you add it.

Mistake at the first step.

Use fresh pineapple.
>>
>>9153185
90% of Canadians live in what should be US territoriy
>>
>>9154517
In a perfect world maybe, but how many pizza places do you honestly feel will keep fresh pineapple on hand? You're getting it out of a can, and odds are good it's been on that shelf for quire a while.
>>
>>9154531
I thought you were talking about doing it ourselves.

Canned pineapple is probably the reason people dislike it.
>>
>>9152695
>you can be jailed for thought crimes and unpopular speech
so just like in the us
>>
>>9154531
>Canned pineapple
ew
>>
>>9153054
What?

I live in WA, you niggers are ALWAYS hopping the border to infest my state.
>>
>>9154204
This... pineapple, jalapeno peppers, and bacon is amazing
>>
>>9154235
I hate bitches who have funny male orbiters that they lift quotes from without attribution as if they came up with it themselves, fucking whores, I bet a bitch who does this is reading this post right now, fuck you
>>
>>9154608
sure but with less effective marketing constantly spouting that you're in the LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>9153113
JEB!
>>
File: oilpepe.png (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
oilpepe.png
14KB, 225x225px
>>9154524
Well I don't
>>
dubmass
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.