[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a rate on my bean, rice and lentil burgers? Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170710_161054~2.jpg (1MB, 3802x2865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_161054~2.jpg
1MB, 3802x2865px
Can I get a rate on my bean, rice and lentil burgers? Please be nice this time.
>>
>>9151453
those look like shit
are toasted buns non vegan? or are you looking for the blandest possible outcome?
>>
>>9151453

Looks like shit, kill yourself immediately
>>
Looks bretty gud
>>
>>9151466
the sesame seeds are proly the most flavorful thing in those sandwiches
>>
File: IMG-20170709-WA0024.jpg (937KB, 2240x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170709-WA0024.jpg
937KB, 2240x3968px
The mix is pretty good, smells amazing when done.
>>
>>9151453
Looks like it needs meat
>>
Just more proof vegans simply have no taste. Physically unable to enjoy food they are filled with bitterness, resentment and sometimes even hate towards anyone they see savoring real, good, tasty food. That's why they start all these threads, if they can't have it you shouldn't either.
>>
I was trying to find something nice to say about this but the fact that there are whole grains of rice just sticking out of the patty horrifies me. I don't care how well you seasoned it-though I don't know that you actually seasoned it at all-that texture is going to be foul.
Switch recipes.
>>
>>9151453
You could have at least put some better toppings. Did you even try?
>>
>>9151453
I'll bet your balls are shaped funny
>>
>>9151528
Shut up you whiny bitch
>>
>>9151785
I pur mushrooms, caramelized onions, shredded cabbage, and stir-fired carrots on my vegan burgers.
>>
>>9151453
Looks tasty af
>>
stakker
>>
If it tastes good to you, then whatever
>>
>>9151737
>whole grains of rice just sticking out of the patty horrifies me
>all-that texture is going to be foul
Does your mom know that you're a fag?
>>
>>9151453
1/10
>>
No malliard reaction on the "patty." Rice not incorporated and looks like a maggot infestation. Given the ingredients and method, undoubtedly tastes like a 10 dollar whore's ass. Way to waste great vegen ingredients trying to copy a hamburger. Idiot.

0/10.
>>
>>9151453
Looks like it's a shitty "burger". The buns aren't toasted, the patty looks unappetizing, the toppings look like crap, you fell for the "lettuce on the bottom" meme, and presentation looks bad in general.

Throw some meat on there, unless you're suffering from a health issue that keeps you from eating meat.
>>
>>9151453
I bet you have a man bun.
>>
>>9151453
Looks sloppy but fine. Put smoked paprika vegenaise on it to help it stay moist and id eat it
>>
>>9151453
Vegan food aren't very photogenic
>>
>>9151453

What is that surface thing with the numbers?
>>
it looks pretty good, stay mad meatcucks. enjoy your estrogen and colon cancer
>>
>>9151453
careful throwing around the word free in thought police country. they might think you're about to call me something besides my preferred pronoun.
>>
I would eat them all right now I am so hungry.
>>
>>9151453
Kinda looks how fast food sandwiches do in reality instead of the dressed up ones you see in ads.
>>
>>9151453
Buns look sad. They could be toasted.

Patties don't have a pan-seared crust. That's a lot of missing flavor points. Since I have no idea what the mixture tastes like, I can only go by looks here. Tentative 4/10.
>>
>>9151453
Probably tastes okay, never really had a veggie burger that didn't taste good. My only problem with them is that they aren't as filling, I always end up having to eat like 50% more than I would with beef burgers.
>>
Fuck off vegan. This is a carnivore board.
>>
>>9151453
no meat/10

fail
>>
File: 1476853220908.jpg (24KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1476853220908.jpg
24KB, 224x216px
>>9151453
>untoasted, sad looking buns
>no sear on the burger; they look like dog food
>half assed, confused presentation and construction; no love
Do you even give a shit? Fucking pathetic. Do it again.
>>
>>9151453
They look and sound bretty gud. Mind sharing the recipe?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.