[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut carbs if I live in Asia? Literally every meal has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: good-complex-carbs.jpg (294KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
good-complex-carbs.jpg
294KB, 1024x750px
How do I cut carbs if I live in Asia? Literally every meal has rice or noodles made from wheat.
>>
>>9149734
Move away from Asia
>>
>>9149734
Sashimi all day every day.
>>
>>9149734
Walk more
>>
>>9149734
>cut carbs
Eat less carbs?
>>
>>9149734
Eat the plastic rice.
>>
>le carbs are bad for you

>>>fit
>>
>>9149734
Fast, then enjoy moderate carbs.
>>
>>9150055
fathead
>>
>>9150192
You can only go on a meme diet like no carbs if you are a neet. Anyone who does cardio or lifts, or works a job where they need to be on the go needs it. The brain loves fat and carbs. Just because every fatass needs to wash down their cakes with soda and donuts and a side of fries doesnt mean carbs are bad. I did some math and found out i average around 140-170g a day. Barely half of the daily recommendation
>>
But why? Carbs don't make you fat/sick/whatever, you eating too much shit food does that.
>>
>>9149734
If you live in Asia and you're not walking everywhere, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>9150560
>asians living in asia can't be white collar workers
>>
>>9149734
>Live in Asia

Sure you do kid. Asians hate each other you'd have said ethnicity. Also carbs clearly don't make you fat if you eat correct, why else are Asians tiny?
>>
Avoiding carbs is just the latest fad, like avoiding fat was, when I was a kid. It's all about calories, one way or another, although the science isn't completely in, and listed calories might not really reflect actual nutritional intake, as one food is compared to another. Although, who knows how that all works out, since once again, the science isn't really in, yet.
>>
>>9150346
Op just wants to reduce carbs. Don't act like that's never a good idea
>>
>>9150877
>the science isn't really in, yet

The science is really never in, we just get a clearer and clearer picture of what's probably going on as science progresses
>>
>>9150889
Right now the science is "eat more fucking vegetables/fruits, a lot of whole grains and some lean meat".
>>
>>9149734
Same here, though I'm Arab. Most Arab foods are rice based and we eat bread with almost everything
>>
Asia? The continent where they eat all the vegetables and, coastal proximity depending, fish?
>>
>>9150894
Collard greens in lard, pie, a whole pan of macaroni and cheese, and a thinly pounded country fried steak.
>>
>>9151098
Don't forget the deep fried mars bar for extra health.
>>
>>9150877
>>9150853
>>9150355
>>9150346
>>9150055
actual certified retards

keto is amazing for weight loss and a low carb diet is great for some people.
>>
>>9151402
Did anyone suggest keto? No.
Did anyone suggest weight loss? No.

Figures you'd sperg out over this. Now go back to frying bacon in butter.
>>
>>9151407
i eat pig maybe twice a year at most. they're smart. i also don't like bacon by itself much at all and even then would never fry it in butter. try again.
>>
>>9151452
Wow, not only are you retarded but you have shit taste as well.
>>
>>9151452
So you're implying you shouldn't eat animals who show signs of intelligence. Then saying you yourself do it 2 times a year anyhow.

So you're coming straight out of the closet admitting you're a hypocrite faggot to your own beliefs. Tell us more you dynamic sperg.
>>
>>9149734
Nothing wrong with carbs unless you are wanting to lose weight or have an allergy to them.
>>
>>9149734
You yellow fever fags are the worst
>>
>>9149734
Asia is a massive place with an extremely diverse food selection across different regions. Where in Asia are you?
>>
>>9150847
>he doesn't realize that in Asia white collar workers take mass transit and cars are either for hicks, playboys, or people in company cars driving around work sites
>he hasn't realized that this is true in the US too except the company cucks you into buying your own car
>>
Why don't you just eat what petite Asians eat instead of following Amerilard meme diets?
>>
why the FUCK does /ck/ assume everyone is wh*te?
>>
>>9149734
>wanting to cut carbs
but why, anon? why?
>>
>>9151452
>they're smart
>still eat them
kek
>>
>>9149734
Eat proteins and vegetables, and for god's sake at least try to walk even a quarter as much as the people living around you, you fat piece of shit
>>
WTF IS WRONG WITH CARB WTF I EAT RICE EVERYDAY
>>
>>9154674
It slow blood flow through your bones so you cannot have erection anymore
>>
>>9154657
>not eating them to absorb their intelligence

stay pleb
>>
>>9149734
P O R T I O N C O N T R O L
O
R
T
I
O
N

C
O
N
T
R
O
L
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.