[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom butchers several meals while growing up >end up hating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>mom butchers several meals while growing up
>end up hating beans, okra, shrimp, and some other good shit
>over the 2 years ive been dating my gf she makes me dishes that use these ingredients (chili, stir fry, etc)
>realize how long I could have gone without this in my life
Anyone else have parents that ruined food for them?
>>
>>9149450
You post anime so I don't believe you have a gf or your mom loves you. Try again.
>>
>>9149461
>posting anime on an anime image board is somehow taboo
I really do hate summer
>>
>>9149465
Me too. You think you're welcome.
>>
>Parents only make and eat food that is the definition of the unseasoned white people food joke, seriously like buffet sushi was "exotic" by my dad's standards, and my mom is grossed right the fuck out by said buffet sushi despite it being composed of things she would otherwise eat normally like fish and rice
>Grow up not even liking eating, absurdly limited palate
>Go to college, meet girl into stuff like that
>Learn to cook, enjoy ethnic foods of all kinds like falafel, gobi musallam, basically anything at least once, love it all to death
I wasted almost 18 years
>>
>>9149469
>faggot who gets defensive the moment i say the word "gf" thinks he can call anyone else underage
>>
>>9149484
You're posting in 2017 kid. You are so behind the times it's be like me looking for a disco bar.
>>
>>9149477
holy shit sorry man I at least had a grandmom who cooked some pretty well made stuff
>>
>>9149488
Nice dubs
>>
>>9149488
what the fuck do you even mean by this?
>>
>>9149489
It's whatever, I'm actually going out and exploring what was withheld from me for so long. I'm taking my first trip out of the United States in a couple weeks to participate in an Archaeological field school in Bulgaria.
>>
>>9149514
t. Reddit
>>
>>9149517
t.poorfag
>>
>>9149517
You fucking wish, dillweed. I have been using this stupid website for far longer than you.
>>
>>9149525
>>9149526
>t. redditors
>>
>>9149530
t.fatty fatty 2 by 4 can't fit through the kitchen door
>>
>>9149461
>yume nikki
>anime
>>
I grew up hating pizza because my mom burnt every pizza she's made. She doesn't like the pizza unless the cheese is all brown and tough. Also the crust needs to be stone hard. Anything else the pizza is raw to her.

You know what it's like being the only kid in school who didn't eat pizza? Even today she still fucks up in new ways. Now she doesn't even use sauce. She just lays down unseasoned tomato slices and claims it's so much better.
>>
>>9149450
>Grew up hating mustard because it always mixed with the ketchup in my happy meal burgers into disgusting orange goop
>Grew up hating onions because my aunt is obsessed with them and would pile on like twice what the dish called for
>Grew up hating sweet potatoes because I don't know why
I'm glad that I got this shit sorted out as an adult and learned to eat and enjoy these foods.

>>9149461
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.