[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I received an ulu knife and bowl/block set as a gift, are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: uluknifeandbowl.jpg (46KB, 750x539px) Image search: [Google]
uluknifeandbowl.jpg
46KB, 750x539px
I received an ulu knife and bowl/block set as a gift, are they good for anything?
>>
>>9148589
They're great for skinning a walrus.
>>
Put it on a shelf, pretend you used it for salsa and herbs and stuff. Never actually used it.
>>
You can pull off some sick animu cosplays with that baby
>>
>remove blade
>remove the blade from a sharp kitchen knife
>affix them both to a long pole
>chop herbs with your new halberd
>>
File: 1487118740324.jpg (233KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487118740324.jpg
233KB, 387x468px
>>9148589
stick a weeb logo on the baby and some jap writing and sell it on ebay as limited edition
>>
>>9148589
It would work nicely for skinning any large game. I can't think of any other use.
>>
>>9148589
They are good for becoming an alcoholic and beating your wife/cousin, then blaming the white man for forcing you onto the firewater.
>>
>>9148589
Seems kinda nice for any cutting really

chopping spices, cutting fruit and keeping the juice, doesn't even seem terrible for meat trimming since any sauce or marinade can be pooled in the block

just seems like an abnormal cutting board with matching knife
>>
I have one of these as well, I didn't know what it was called. I just leave the knife in the drawer and use the board as a trivet.
>>
>>9148589
>as a gift
Kill your friend with that tourist shit.
>>
>>9148927
some one for got to take her meds
>>
>>9148945
OP's friend did when they wasted 60 bucks on an "Authentic Alaska Ulu."
They are made out of cheap shit steel, single beveled sohave fun sharpening it, and you get better results with a grinder.
>Muh herbs!
Use a regular knife, all you get with an ulu is flinging what you are cutting across the kitchen.
>>
>>9148616
OWO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.