[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Texas >Go to Mc Donalds >They dont have the McChicken,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>Go to Texas
>Go to Mc Donalds
>They dont have the McChicken, only hot n spicy
What heresey is this?
>>
wendys is the place that has spicy chicken sandies
>>
>>9145702
pretty sad america, where burgers are idolized has a state which can't even make a mcchicken. Sounds like texas is third-world tier. Even the middle east has mcchickens.
>>
>Go to California
>Go Mc Donald's
>They don t have the hot n spicy, only the McChicken

I don't even like the McChicken. I'd go to Texas, but, uh, you know.
>>
File: 1496369541822.jpg (187KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496369541822.jpg
187KB, 1024x602px
Some cities in TX have both the mcchicken and the hot n spicy. Some only have one or the other. I prefer the hot n spicy with extra mayonnaise (whiteboi)
>>
>>9145710
>Sounds like texas is third-world tier
Yup.
>>
>go to California
>go to McDonalds
>they only have McCommunist veggie sandwiches
>>
>>9145702
>Going to McDonald's in Texas rather than Whataburger
>>
>>9145710
If you want a chicken sandwich you go to chik fil a or Whataburger, you dicksucking foreigner
>>
>>9145710
As someone who has been to both the ME and Texas, I can tell you Texas is much worse. Most of the Middle East doesn't have dry counties or give a shit about your race and shit is cheaper to boot.
>>
>>9145990
Not to mention getting decent internet is ass, the only place you can get Fiber is if you lived near Austin, which is expensive to live in or San Antonio. Fuck Texas
>>
>>9145702
Have them here in DFW. Maybe you're just retarded. Also
>all this butthurt about Texas in thread
Always fun to see people jealous about the best state in the union. It feels just like when brits try to shit-talk the good ol' USA.
Regards, Texan.
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (43KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
43KB, 500x438px
>>9146141
>Iraqis have better internet than you
Get fucked amerilards.
>>
i didnt know regular mcchickens existed until i went on here
t.san antonio fag
>>
>>9145969

This nigga knows.

Whataburger honey bbq chicken strip sandwich is p good too.

t. Native Texan
>>
>>9146651
Do you really put sugar sauce on chicken?
>>
>>9145990
You obviously have never been to the middle east. They have whole dry countries with very harsh punishment for alcohol and care very deeply about your ethnicity, hence the wars. You fucking moron.
>>
>>9147371
Sounds like the south except for the wars.
>>
>>9145702
>be in Texas
>go to McDonald's
>not going to Whataburger
You done fucked up son.
>>
>>9145702
Hot and Spicy is better though. Why would this be an issue? It's not too spicy for you, is it?
>>
>>9145794
>>9146180
>>9147609
>>9147624
Houstonfag here, can comfirm that I can only get a Hot n Spicy at McDonalds here. It's a shame too since people here on /ck/ meme it up and I wanted to see if it was all the hype.
>>
>>9145702
Why are you eating fucking McDonald's in TX? You should be eating BBQ, chili, German food, Southern food, kolaches, and more BBQ.
>>
>>9147595
But the south got their ass handed to them on a silver platter in a war. Now we let them bask with their niggers.
>>
File: 1415696142271.gif (488KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1415696142271.gif
488KB, 200x151px
>>9147371
LMFAO, how's an ignorant passportless flyover like you say someone hasn't been to the Middle East? Despite Syria and Iraq being in civil war they, contrary to fox news, still allow the sale of alcohol.

The only countries with dry counties in the Middle East are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE but even then they still allow the sale and distribution of alcohol behind closed doors and have night clubs and bars (ever heard of Dubai, mongoloid?). Also, the punishment for alcohol consumption within sharia is a whipping with a cane along the backside, the same punishment that was distributed in private schools in Britain.

>and care very deeply about your ethnicity, hence the wars

The wars are much more complicated than can be put in a singular sentence, they involve geo-politics, petrocurrency security, disgruntlement with sykes-picot and sectarianism. Even considering all this they have absolutely NOTHING to do with ethnicity, you idiot.

I obviously forgot to mention that Middle America definitely has a higher density of clueless retards. You wouldn't even see an illiterate man from Iraq fail to point to America on a map like dumb flyovers fail to know where Iraq is.
>>
>tfw live in Seattle
>used to have hot and spicy 10~ years ago
>nowhere in the state now

Feels fucking bad man. I remember when it was called the cajun mcchicken
>>
>>9147371
Yeah, wrong. I lived in Iran where alcohol was "banned", but I could give someone a call and they'd hand deliver anything to my door. Way before Amazon even sold shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.