[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3w 6HfeMz1A Host: Can I ta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: what-the-fuck-man.jpg (71KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-man.jpg
71KB, 550x425px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3w6HfeMz1A

Host: Can I take your coat?
Guest: Actually I'm real comfortable
Host: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT HERE >:(

Do restaurants actually do this?
>>
Yes, everything you see on a TV show about bad restaurants is indicative of all other restaurants.
>>
File: 1491282402135.png (1MB, 985x914px) Image search: [Google]
1491282402135.png
1MB, 985x914px
>>9143987
Yes, and when people come over my house I have them leave their coats outside on the sidewalk, so the sidewalk doesn't get cold.
>>
File: ktichennight.jpg (38KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ktichennight.jpg
38KB, 450x253px
Watching Kitchen Nightmares is my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>9143987
>She drops the coat on the filthy floor and just stares at it.
>Using a WIRE HANGAR.
>Doesn't know how to communicate with humans.

Is this bitch autistic?
>>
>>9143987
One time I went to a michelin place with a coworker who was wearing a huge ugly sports branded puffy parka, they REALLY wanted him to leave it at the coat check and he REALLY didn't want to leave it

He insisted on having an empty chair at the table and he hung it on the back of the chair, and when he went to the bathroom someone came and took it to the coat check

I gather it was making the other diners uncomfortable
>>
>>9144167
>and when he went to the bathroom someone came and took it to the coat check
Do that shit to my ratty ass work jacket and you are getting punched.
>>
>>9144189
I wouldn't worry about it, I don't think you can afford places like that
>>
Will those commenters ever get over Nino? Will they still be posting that shit in 20 years?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.