[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that well done steak is degenerate?I do as it takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: shutterstock_271227893.jpg (279KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_271227893.jpg
279KB, 469x500px
Do you think that well done steak is degenerate?I do as it takes most of the flavor away
>>
>Blue steak
>Is red
Why is this allowed?
>>
If there's anything that's "degenerate", it's judging people for how they eat their own meat.
>>
Don't ask just how just how they did the picture also how do you prefer your steak
>>
How does rare compare to medium-rare?
>>
>>9142816
Your image isn't even correct. Regardless of how much pink there is a steak is considered done by the temp of the meat. Your pic is just the inside of the steak staying the same color while the outside grey gets bigger. A good chef would minimize the gray area while obtaining the correct internal temp. Fucking plebs judging others preferences
>>
>>9142816
wait, top left is supposed to be blue? am i getting memed?
>>
File: 1499017253152.jpg (179KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499017253152.jpg
179KB, 837x1024px
>>9142816
Why do those steaks look like hamburger patties?

Also what the shit, that "blue" is just rare. And the rare is probably closer to average cookout medium rare.
The whole chart is fucked. Go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
Someone post the trump comic.
>>
>>9142828
well done degenerate spotted
>>
>>9142973
>am I getting memed?
Retard.
>>
>>9142832
rare is less cooked hope this helps
>>
>>9142978
how did we elect such a retarded sack of shit?
>>
File: ploing.jpg (123KB, 1000x1163px) Image search: [Google]
ploing.jpg
123KB, 1000x1163px
>>9142986
Ok great, so now what?
>>
File: hot hillary.jpg (209KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
hot hillary.jpg
209KB, 718x539px
>>9143189
>knowing you could've had an actual hotsauce enthusiast.
>>
>>9142828
I kinda agree with you, but if you're gonna eat well done meat you may as well just get a burger and burn it.
>>
>>9142816

that steak is not blue/rare/whatever. every picture gets this wrong. When the meat is raw/rare it's translucent and when it hits a certain temperature it changes to the pink color that is used to describe every cut in the picture. Every fucking picture trying to explain cuts of meat just photoshops medium throughout different thicknesses of the meat and that's not how they actually look. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I think bitching about how other people eat their food is degenerate.
>>
>>9143277
This is the go to line steak judges use but a well done steak and a burger have always tasted completely different to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.