[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I try to drink a lot of tea. I spend good money on high quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I try to drink a lot of tea.
I spend good money on high quality loose leaf teas and steep them the proper time to ensure they turn out the best they can.
So they taste pretty decent.
But yesterday I went to my friends house and met his grandmother, an ancient asian women.

She boiled some water and put some fucking Lipton tea bags in there and gave it to use.
The taste of this tea was miles above anything I've ever made. I've never imagined Lipton could taste that good.
How the fuck do I either fuck it up so hard or does she make it so well?
>>
they put other shit in the teabags
>>
>>9140712
Ask if she can show you how she made it, she would probably be happy to. Also, just having someone else do the work preparing food can make it taste better if you're used to doing it yourself.
>>
>>9140862
Like what?
>>
What are you, British or something? Drink coffee like a man.
>>
>>9140892
How's 10th grade treating you?
>>
>>9140879
Opium.
>>
>>9140914
Opioids taste like shit tho
>>
>>9140712
Water quality. It fucks tea up
>>
>>9141183
How to up my quality of water?
The water where I live (Maryland) is pretty shit
>>
>>9140712
try making tea with a normal Lipton bag yourself at home, and see how you like it. It's possible that despite buying more expensive and fancy loose leaf teas, you don't enjoy it as much.

When I buy expensive shit (tea or other), I try to keep in mind whether or not I can actually tell the difference, and whether I actually like the expensive shit. Sometimes I don't. Maybe that means I'm trash with unrefined tastes, or maybe it means the expensive shit is a meme. Don't care which.
>>
>>9141189
use bottled water, or make a water filter
>>
whats your favorite loose leaf? and how do you brew it?
this will give us valuable information as to the validity of this seemingly shit post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.