[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any good chicken marinades? The only one I use currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chicken.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
Anyone have any good chicken marinades? The only one I use currently is italian dressing.
>>
>>9138409
pine nuts is a decent substitute for italian dressing.
>>
Do a bourbon marinade, my good man.
>>
i dont marinate chicken but i can tell you that slow-cooking in soy sauce and sugar with a bit of water works just fine. same thing actually.
>>
Nyquil is pretty good.
>>
>>9138415
Just bourbon?
>>
>>9138422
http://www.food.com/recipe/bourbon-marinade-93773

Try this one out. It's a little different from mine but I don't feel like finding it.
>>
Brining's better.

I'll give you a recipe.

>Of course there's your salt and sugar.
An onion of your choice, diced.
>garlic cloves, crushed or minced, the number depending on the size and amount of chicken.
>i like using a whole bottle of teriyaki sauce, with lemon juice to rinse it out.
>a couple tablespoons of chili paste, or two your liking
>and a a tablespoons each for every cup of salt of cinnamon, whole corriander seed, and paprika.
>and a half cup of honey.
>>
>>9138409
Salt the chicken first (easier to do it this way than adding it to the marinade mix). Mix chopped garlic with cumin, coriander, and black pepper. Add enough oil (whatever kind you like) to make a pourable dressing. Add a splash of vinegar or something else acidic (lemon, lime, orange, wine, etc.) but not too much or it makes the texture of the chicken weird. Marinate overnight preferably.
>>
>>9138409
Depends what you're doing with the chicken after?
What dish are you making?
>>
>>9138409
soy sauce, salt, pepper and smoked paprika
>>
>>9138409
I usually make a mustard-based one, with horseradish and whatever other condiments I feel like. But I just love mustard and horseradish, so it might actually taste like shit. I wouldn't know.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.