[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you drinking Yerba Mate? It is the patrician's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: yerba-mate-tea-720x480.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
yerba-mate-tea-720x480.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
Why aren't you drinking Yerba Mate? It is the patrician's drink.
>>
I am, just not all the time. Is there lead in those straws?
>>
>>9137316
Is that pronounced m8 or mah tay?
>>
ia pos el mate es la bebida de los patricios mis negritos kek.
>>
>>9137316
Because I'm not poor
>>
amerindians will kill your obsolete values and they shall replace it with cold manly terere
>>
File: 1465527057716.png (24KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465527057716.png
24KB, 400x250px
So, anybody from /a/ here?
>>
>>9137316
Tastes like shit tbqh. The raspberry one I've had was tolerable, but pushing the limits of what I'd drink again. Tea and coffee have market share mate never will. And to a lesser extent, sips.
>>
>>9137616
m/a/tate peru/a/no retr/a/sado
>>
>>9137627
>raspberry maté
>>
File: wrong.gif (406KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
406KB, 320x240px
>>9137564
the latter

>>9137326
>lead
who the fuck spread that false information?

>>9137627
>raspberry mate
the fuck you've been drinking
that bottled shit?
>>
>not drinking ayahuasca instead
>>
North Americans! Drink youpon tea!
>>
>>9137616
I hang out with you guys for the Yugioh threads. I hate you otherwise.
>>
>>9137564
mahtay
>>
File: pajarito pack.jpg (82KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pajarito pack.jpg
82KB, 750x1000px
>>9137316
paraguayan mate is the superior variety
>>9137627
if you're talking about the bottled variety, that's like saying all tea tastes like shit because you had nestea once and it was bad
>>
>>9137627
SIPS SIPS SIPS
>>
>>9137316
I started drinking it 18 months ago and I loved the effect it had. But it triggered my tinnitus severely so I had to give it up. Bummer.
>>
>>9137316
andate a acagar porteño puto
>>
yes I've been drinking mate for a while now
I still haven't found a way of preparing it that does make it taste very very bitter for the first few times it's infused

please help
>>
>>9138688
try using colder water for the first infusion
some people even use room temperature from what I hear
>>
>>9138729
this is called "washing the herbs" btw
the first sips are spitten out until the taste is goodish like a green tea
>>
I only drink based Guayaki™That first sip
>>
>>9137627
>Tastes like shit tbqh. The raspberry one I've had was tolerable
did you drink it with a monster dildo ripping your ass to olbivion?
did you drink it with your wife`s son?
did you drink it while watching someone fucking your wife?
>raspberry
what a fucking faggot
>>
GTFO dirty sudacas. None of you will ever be white.
>>
>>9140389
I'm european and this shit is much better than coffee desu. we really should have started mass-producing it instead of the black roasted jew
>>
>>9140547
or you could import it from us
>>
>>9137316
I think it tastes weird but I will say damn if it doesn't get me woke up and energized. Shit works for what it's supposed to be; a non-overprocessed energy drink. I just hope it doesn't trend to hard so the dipshits in South America don't slash thousands of acres of rainforest to cater to hipsters.
>>
>>9137316
Where's a good place to buy it in decent quality online? A place that ships to the US.
>>
>>9141670
Amazon sells it, I think. Can't speak of the quality. You can also get it at Whole Foods if you can stomach that place.
>>
>>9137316
Never heard of it before, what's it taste like?
>>9138684
What kind of effects are we talking here? Similar to coffee, or kratom?
>>
>>9141719
like a mix of cigarettes and black tea.

thats for effects and taste.
>>
>>9141670
the shop doesn't matter much, but remember to buy it prepackaged by south american brands
if you buy it loose it's probably gonna be overpriced and stale
>>9141719
sort of like coffee but stronger, works for much longer and and is also very relaxing
>>
>>9137607
That shit is like 8 bucks a bag anon. I don't drink it because I'm poor.
>>
Used to have it quite a lot with my Uruguayan buddy, he used to bring back several kilos everytime he was down there. Sadly I'm not sure how to get either the "paraphernalia" or the stuff itself up here in the deep dark yuronorth. I really liked it though, both the taste and the effect of it.
>>
File: mate-en-uruguay.png (791KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
mate-en-uruguay.png
791KB, 960x610px
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.