[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picked some of these up from my neighborhood market. Gonna make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20170704_004534.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_004534.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Picked some of these up from my neighborhood market. Gonna make a hot sauce with them. Made one with habanero recently, but recipe doesn't seem compatible. Any ideas?
>>
>>9136995
Chilli jam/marmalade.
Can't tell you how to make it but it tastes really fucking good on toast and wakes you up in the morning.
>>
>>9137024
What did your colon ever do to you?
>>
File: deathsauce_ultra.jpg (26KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
deathsauce_ultra.jpg
26KB, 400x500px
>>9137043
I put 800,000 scovile hot sauce in almost every single meal so I'm biased.
My anus got used to it all by the 1000th vindaloo at about 13 years old.
>>
>>9137051
This.

OP here. I eat raw habaneros and dont even bat an eyelash at it anymore.
>>
>>9136995
Not the world hottest though.
>>
>>9137143
Good luck finding Dragon's Breath peppers marketed anytime soon regularly.
>>
>>9137051
we get it, you like being fucked in the ass dry style
>>
File: hqg-2534.gif (4MB, 430x404px) Image search: [Google]
hqg-2534.gif
4MB, 430x404px
>>9137177
There's a new hottest? I'm growing reapers for the first year and now this.
>>
>>9137408
Kek
>>
>>9136995
The recipe should be fairly compatible. The only difference is that these are hotter, and a bit "nastier" and less citrusy in flavour (a definite thai chilli backbeat to it).
>>
>>9137408
Not that it matters anyway. Growing conditions have a huge effect on how hot a pepper is, as does natural random variation.

Also, it won't be long before the seeds are out there. Every time there's a new "hottest pepper" people go crazy trying to get the new seeds.
>>
>>9136995
we Dutch like some spicy peppers but still madame janeatte takes the cake. Not the hottest per see but the most delicious in the world.
>>
>>9136995
pineapple hot sauce, kiwi hotsauce, mango hot sauce or just a straight up chili sauce made with lots of sugar and a bit of vinegar.
>>
>>9139279
>Pineapple hot sauce
>Kiwi hot sauce

I hope you die from a violent rape.
>>
>guiness
>chile
>the reaper

Seems legit.
>>
What is the long term effect of 1m+ scovilles on the digestive system? Are you just wiping out loads of healthy gut bacteria? I know jalapeƱos, serrano, and habeneros are good for you, but I just can't help but think anymore is just a recipe for cancer
>>
>>9139389
You know it's used in recipes and usually diluted right?
>>
>>9139389
>Are you just wiping out loads of healthy gut bacteria?

Why would you think that? Capsaicin doesn't kill bacteria.
>>
>>9139389
Capsaicin is mainly a pain/heat channel agonist. I don't believe it dissociates freely, so it's probably fairly neutral on the pH scale, and it really isn't a very good antibiotic.

Long term effects would be desensitization, possible dehydration and stripping of flora, plus abrasion of tissue through motility (constant diarrhea really isn't good for you). If your bowels never got used to it, you could wind up with IBS.
>>
>>9139432
My bowels are always ready for 1m+ scoville
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.