[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay for line cooks to wear t-shirts from other restaurants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is it okay for line cooks to wear t-shirts from other restaurants if they haven't worked there? Can it be pulled off as a nod to a place that they like, or is it considered a "stolen valor" kind of thing?
>>
>stolen valor

kys
>>
I don't go to restaurants that sell T-shirts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUZYH6J_CI
>>
>>9135901
>wearing a tshirt on the line

get a proper jacket
>>
>>9135901
Get a real job you lazy fuck
>>
>>9135901
>Is it okay for line cooks to wear t-shirts from other restaurants if they haven't worked there?

I don't see why not. They're in the back of the kitchen so there's no customer exposure.

>>Can it be pulled off as a nod to a place that they like, or is it considered a "stolen valor" kind of thing?

You're thinking too much into it. It's nothing more than another day until the laundry needs to get done.
>>
>>9135923
>There's a lot of people that died so they could wear patches on their jackets

Uh.. How do you wear anything if you died?

>This is America, land of the free
>You are not allowed to wear clothes I don't like

Fucking people are just all faggots these days.

>I'm not a snowflake, I don't need a safe space

I'm gonna have to ask you to take off your jacket because I am getting triggered pretty hard right now.

That kid handled that so much better than I ever would have. So fucking level headed. I would have either just ignored him and got in my car and drove off, or I would have lectured him on how brand licensing and tv shows work...

>please bro, I'm just trying to warn you
>you are triggering my ptsd and I need a safespace

bikers are all faggots. If they were more successful in life, they'd be driving Ferraris instead.
>>
>>9135934
I know you can rationalize it, which is why I asked. You do see why it could be fucky, though, right?

>faggot autist watches food network clips on youtube 24/7
>gets a job BoH at papa murphy's
>becomes manager after 9 years because oxycontin and meth
>still a faggot autist, buys a bunch of shirts for sweet restaurants in the area
>goes to all ages raves because a promoter in his area gave him a bag of really fire meow-meow instead of money for pizza one time
>tells 16 year old girls that he's a chef while wearing said shirts of restaurants, and he could legally fuck 'em too because the AoC in washington is 16
>>
File: whataburger.jpg (111KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
whataburger.jpg
111KB, 475x500px
>>9135901

If I enjoy the food at a restaurant, I will often times by shirts or hats if I like the artwork as well. I like to think I am helping support the establishment. If I hope a place stays in business so I can go there again I am happy to chip in 15 to 20 bucks for a shirt. Flirting with the idea of buying this (pic related) shirt at the moment. It's a chain though and I don't want to spend money on shipping. If they had them at the restaurants I would buy one without hesitation.

I don't wear these threads to work though.
>>
>>9136009
Thanks for fucking up my troll thread with your sensible, informed, and entirely appropriate answer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.