[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a steak before? It's one of my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Fred Rogers.jpg (1MB, 3000x2953px) Image search: [Google]
Fred Rogers.jpg
1MB, 3000x2953px
Have you ever had a steak before?
It's one of my favorite things to eat.
What I love the most about steaks is that there are all sorts of different ways to prepare it!

Some people like to cook their steaks until they're brown all the way through.
Some people like their steaks a little more pink.
Some people even like to leave their steaks red in the middle - hardly cooked at all.
Some people put steak sauce on their steaks, some people like to eat their steaks just the way they are, and some people don't like steaks at all.

There's nothing wrong with this. After all, I'm sure there are lots of foods you like that your friends might not, but that doesn't make either of you wrong. It just means you have different opinions.

Life is full of people with all sorts of likes and dislikes, and that's okay, because having differences with other people is what makes this world such an interesting and wonderful place.

So the next time you feel mad or frustrated that your friend doesn't like something the way you do, just remember that they may have things they really like that you might not. Perhaps you could try something they like! You might find you like it very much yourself!
>>
aren't you the child rapist who eats all the subs?
>>
>>9134977
Mr. Rogers is my nigga. Born in 85, this was our kids show back then. An old man who took put on a sweatshirt and slippers and told us a story.
>>
File: vin.png (626KB, 573x801px) Image search: [Google]
vin.png
626KB, 573x801px
I'm going to save this image and text, and post this when some faggot eventually posts a "stop liking what I don't like" tirade. well written, comfy/10
>>
>>9134977
>There's nothing wrong with this.
Depends on what you mean, exactly.

Different people like different donenesses. Nothing wrong with that.

But if you like well-done meat it's a total waste to use a "steak" cut. Buy some cheap stuff if you like that, don't waste "steak" meat on it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.