[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dishwasher on weekends >cashiers and servers ask me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

>be dishwasher on weekends
>cashiers and servers ask me to do their duties
>say are you going to clean my dishes
>they dislike me now
>>
You're on the bottom of the service hierarchy, the bottom.
Nobody is lower than you, even the janitor cleaning the toilets is higher on the service hierarchy than you.
>>
>>9134307
You can decline without being rude about it
>>
>>9134307
Kill yourself frog faggot
>>
>>9134324
how though? Please help. I'm new
>>
>>9134340
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior
>>
>>9134307
>what's that boss? the cashier didn't show up? well, i've been learning how to do it! of course i'll take over for the day!
>>
>>9134307
Women are lazy, welcome to the service industry.
>>
>>9134307
>posting the reddit frog

le epic win. XD
>>
>>9134340
I'm a deli clerk so similar position. When people ask me to do stuff for them, I either do it (because it's not a big deal and they help me out sometimes too), or I tell them that there's too much work to be done and I can't make the time.

Your coworkers just want to get paid and go home, you don't have to like someone to work with them. If you just smile and be friendly, they'll probably learn to like you well enough anyways.
>>
>>9134352
actually he posted the nazi symbol frog
>>
>>9134307
if u dont agree then u will never get promoted. its just how dishwashers move up. if u dont like it get out the industry lmao
>>
>>9134307
Pretend like you are an immigrant with broken English.
>>
>>9134364
>weekends

i literally dont give a shit
>>
>>9134368
you have to look the part
nobody's gonna believe you don't speak english if you're 20-something and have no visible signs that you previously worked as a laborer
>>
>>9134373
you gave enough a of a shit to whine on /ck/ about it you dumb frog poster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.