[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO. I've not cooked a skinless chicken breast in the oven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: party-chick.jpg (520KB, 1765x1316px) Image search: [Google]
party-chick.jpg
520KB, 1765x1316px
SO. I've not cooked a skinless chicken breast in the oven EVER. Never, not once. All these monsters KEEP fucking telling me it is EASY as FUCK. SO. Tell me seekay famalam, how the shit do I do this? My guess is throw the chicky on a fucking cookie sheet and bake it for a half hour at 350? I tried looking up basic cooking on YOUTUBE but they are all cuck traggots with ZERO help and 100% NONSENSE. I'll be cookin this bad dog up soon so PLEASE, help a brotha out. THANKS guise. Love.
>>
You write like a negro talks. No help for you.
>>
>>9132285
Easy.
1) Pat the chicken dry. Why? Moist meat won't brown properly. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2) Get a pan or skillet. But a little cooking oil in it. Get it hot. Put the chicken in it.
3) Listen. It should sizzle the instant it hits the pan. No sizzle? Take the chicken out and heat the pan up some more. Is it smoking? Turn the heat down. Use those two things--the sound of sizzle and the appearance of smoke--to control your heat. It should be hot enough to sizzle like frying bacon, but not hot enough to smoke.
4) Keep cooking until the bottom side is golden brown. Now flip it and repeat for the 2nd side.
5) Stick the whole thing (pan and all) into the oven to finish cooking. How long? Depends on how thick the chicken is, but about 12-15 minutes at 350 would be a good starting point.
>>
>>9132299
He sounds like a 12yo white boi trying to sound like a negro
>>
>>9132299
>>9132317
I didn't get either of those from that.
Maybe I'm just retarded and easily amused.
>>
>>9132285
Line a baking dish with greased foil. Season the 'ken and place it in the dish. Bake at 450 for 24 minutes, flipping after 9 minutes.
>>
>>9132315
So far we got a CLEAR leader. But why not just put right into the oven. Why go through the pan searing step?
>>
>>9132331
M A I L L A R D
A
I
L
L
A
R
D
>>
>>9132331

The pan searing is to make sure you get the chicken browned well. Browning = malliard reaction = tastes good. It is very tricky to get it browned in the oven without overcooking the fuck out of the chicken.

Baked chicken recipes that skip that step are nearly always bland as fuck.

Oh, and that same method works for any protein. Steaks, chops, fish fillets.....
>>
>>9132285
Throw it in the bin and buy legs or thighs. They will come out juicy and flavorful roasted in the oven. Skinless breast is garbage.
>>
>>9132285
>skinless
kys
>>
>>9132299
>>9132317
>>9132347
>>9132358
Y'all traggots done shit-soaked my fucking cluckthread. Da FUCK out of here you Chads. Also, you pimpledicks talking shit on the skinless titties: SUCK AND SWALLOW. I'm going titmilk because it is healthier. SET IT AWF NIGGA. ` _ •
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.