[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Midwesterner here moving to LA for 5 months. My place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4535.jpg (78KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4535.jpg
78KB, 550x366px
Hey guys, Midwesterner here moving to LA for 5 months. My place will be in Santa Monica.

What are some good restaurants that I should visit? I don't like ethnic food much except for Chinese.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Whatever you do, it better be halal. They're watching you from up there.
>>
File: family_guy_Trollthread.png (93KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
family_guy_Trollthread.png
93KB, 340x444px
Dis gon be gud…
>>
>>9131789
That's the whole point it's an Observatory.
>>
>>9131748
Are and instagram 10/10 model?
Because if you're not, it literally doesn't matter.
Who knew that all food is vanity in the world capital of vanity.
>>
>>9131748
>Santa Monica
Hope you're rich.
>>
>>9131817
Why would they put an observatory so close to the city? I thought they only installed those away from giant sources of light pollution.
>>
>>9131912
They didn't put the observatory close to the city. They put the city close to the observatory.
>>
>>9131979
You have your eyes closed or something.
>>
>>9131748
>Santa Monica
All you're going to find is juice bars, and kale.
But for real, go to Nobu.
>>
>>9131748

But what if you didn't move to LA and you stayed in your filthy flyover state instead?
>>
>>9134787
>Thinking anybody actually wants to stay in those shitholes if they can help it
There's a reason you fucktards are flooding out into "shitty flyover states" and wrecking the real estate markets.
>>
>>9131748
Don't worry cleetus if your system starts going into shock from eating healthy, well-prepared food you can still get high fructose corn syrup in solid and liquid forms at your standard fast food joints around the city
>>
>>9134791
No one's flooding into your flyover town except a rich chinese man looking to buy up all your land and have you and your family stay in indentured servitude to the Chinese Government.

That and fans of traditional flyover cuisine like Corn & Mash and Sketty Spaghetti.
>>
>I don't like ethnic food
>LA

I think it's against the law or considered racist to not like gook and spic slop in California
>>
>>9131748
Thats my area homie. Here are some of my fav joints in or near SM.

>Mexican
Tito's Tacos
>Pastrami
Johnnie's
>BBQ
Baby Blues BBQ
>Fried Chicken
Dinah's
>Breakfast Diner
Rae's
>British Food
Ye Olde Kings Head
>Greek
The Hungry Pocket
>Italian
C&O Cuccina

Also while you're living here make sure to check out hiking in the Malibu/Topanga area.
>>
>>9134833
Neptunes Net in Malibu just to say you have
If you make the drive north to Westlake go to Aroha for really good New Zealand food
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.