[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on halal guys? i've been eating there exclusively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: The-Halal-Guys.jpg (61KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
The-Halal-Guys.jpg
61KB, 960x640px
thoughts on halal guys? i've been eating there exclusively for two months now and still didn't get sick of it.
>>
It's not very good. I do respect them for tricking dumb teenagers into thinking it was a "destination" and promoting halal. Also anything is better than dirty water dogs, so there's that.
>>
Allahu akbar.
>>
>>9129066
Its average at best, you can find better rice dish every other ME restaurant
t. Arab
>>
>>9129066
Baklava is a bitch to make, so if it's legit I'd give them props for that.
>Mediterranean french fries
That shit can fuck off. Go big or go home.
>>
>>9129066
A good way to make white people to feel cultured that at a place with halal in the name.
Ritual killing is bullshit.
>>
>>9129217
>Ritual killing is bullshit.

As opposed to mass-factory slaughter for the capitalist system to maximise profit margins and make the average folk so completely out of tune with where/what their food comes from?

In most western nations, the routine bolt-stun gun is used anyway by halal butchers and to say a prayer or what have you at least gives more acknowledgement to the animal than the conveyor belt slaughterhouse method with nary a human in sight except the occasional engineer to oversee the machines.
>>
>>9129236
Keep your all Akbar beef you yourself and I won't put bacon on your meat at the supermarket
>>
>>9129066
How do they make Kebab? Do they use a shit ton of salad like in Germany or do they prefer to use just meat?
>>
>>9129236
I love the fact you had to throw every buzzword you can think of ahmed. Did i defend mass factory pratices?
>ohh i used a prayer so its better for me!
That's not justification at all you autismo
Goddamnit you make me ashamed to be human.
>>
halal is part of a cultural invasion

tasty though, we should appropriate it
>>
Picky wife likes it and will bring it home. Pretty delicious. Cheaper than most places to eat. The hot sauce rips my anus apart.
>>
>>9129066
Kill yourself traitor.
>>
>>9129066
It's chinese food tier. Nothing to write home about but it hits the spot when you crave it.
>>
>>9129236
While I agree with your point on factory farming, all the animals my uncle and his friends have sold to Muslims have had their throats cut wide open.
>>
>>9129236
stunning the animal prior to slaughter void the halal 'label' you pseudo muslim
>>
>>9129257
>Goddamnit you make me ashamed

Don't feel bad. That's a common sentiment when you're 'murrican.
>>
>>9129066
It's pretty good. Yeah there's better street food to stuff your face with but not everything has to be 10/10. The white and hot sauces are to die for. I really hate OP for wanting to smoke a thicc one and raping a plate of mix over rice.
>>
File: 1494827581229.png (685KB, 1229x690px) Image search: [Google]
1494827581229.png
685KB, 1229x690px
love that shit. Lamb is such an underrated meat, I wish it was sold more in burgerland.
>>
File: Beware-Halal-I4I.png (134KB, 803x800px) Image search: [Google]
Beware-Halal-I4I.png
134KB, 803x800px
>>
>>9129236
no they dont, they cut the throat, let the animal run around for a few minutes until it bleeds out
>>
>>9129066
chicken>>>lamb. it's pretty fucking good and a lot of food for a decent price. their hot sauce burns so fucking good. however every NYC res should check out mahmoun's falafel though, they actually have lamb and it's much better and carry an even better hot sauce.
>>
>>9129066
And wait that long queue? Forget it.
>>
>>9134247
moves fast, but they have also opened a bunch of stores throughout the city anyways.
>>
>>9134247
Never been to New York?
>>
>>9129066
>>9129066
I always find it so strange that shit like has a line that long in (what I assume is) the US and the West in general. Like shit the only one in the city where I live does okay like not great not bad just okay and there's never been an out of door line since the month of it's initial opening.
>>
>>9129236
Temple Grandin says conventional>kosher>>>>halal
>>
halal meat should be illegal
>>
>>9129257
More like AHMED to be human.

I was at Santa Monica (gay people) and I got a 1lb gyro sandwich along with a pound of fries for 11 USD. Pretty good. It was halal, according to a sticker on the truck. Stuff's more expensive in CA, but I'd imagine NY is slightly worse.

What are the portion sizes at the place?
>>
>>9129066
Was thinking of visiting new york this next week on vacation for a day, where are these halal guys located, if they are close enough on my planned tour i may stop by there. Also how long does the line take?
>>
They're pretty good but why would I want to wait in line for 20 minutes when the other carts are at least 90% as good?
>>
>>9129236
This is not true at all. Halal and kosher meats are slaughtered according to ritual which is a slit neck. Animals either bleed to death or drown in their own blood while some brown cunt yells moon runes at it. Stop supporting halal and kosher meat.
>>
>>9129236
I shit on your "prophet"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.