[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents ALWAYS in the kitchen >can't get food while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>parents ALWAYS in the kitchen
>can't get food while theyre in there or theyll gang up to attack me and talk shit
>NEVER not in the fucking kitchen
>Always have to starve

The only time they aren't in there is late at night when they go to sleep. Otherwise theyre always fucking in there eating. This is why my mom is such a fat cunt. How am I supposed to eat when they're ALWAYS in the fucking kitchen? If they're not at the house theyre in the fucking kitchen. Theyre NEVER in their fucking room except to sleep. Very rarely theyll be in the living room which is right next to the kitchen, maybe for an hour a day I could get something to eat during then. I'm fucking starving, this is abuse and neglect. Theyre in there right now obviously, they wake up early as fuck and stay in the kitchen literally all fucking day its like they somehow dont even have jobs and Im fucking tired of it
>>
>>9124048
So they physically attack you if you go in the kitchen? Or they just yell and act crazy?

If they're not touching you, fuck them. Seriously. What are they going to do? Waddle at you? Just walk away.

Get your food, ignore them and take it back to your room.

And move the fuck out. Get a job and some roommates.
>>
>>9124048

>living with your parents as an adult

WEW
E
W
>>
>>9124048
just do a 360 and walk away with your food
>>
>>9124053
I think it means they're gonna confront him about being a fucking neet, he doesn't want to hear it.
Like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>9124053
>take it back to your room.

Messy slob detected.
>>
>>9124084
great by watching this im going to get all kinds of shitty videos in my recommendations
>>
OP make something delicious and offer it to them. Make peace, not war.

>>9124053
>take it back to your room
wew
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>9124084
I just woke up the whole dadgum house laughing at that mess.
>>
>>9124097
Or maybe he eats without making a mess?
>>
>>9124053
>some roommates

fucking why?
>>
>>9124152
Hell, somebody gotta pay the dang rent when he gets laid off (quits) his job LOL
>>
>>9124053
>and some roommates.

Assholes always and inconsiderate.
>>
>>9124048
>they live in the common areas of their own house
>the common areas of their own house
>their own house.

Fuck man, how dare they. Maybe you could be outrageous and dare to do the same thing once you own your own place.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>9124048
You're just like me OP
Thankfully, my mom keeps the canned foods in a storage closet in the basement where I live, so i eat all the chef boyardee and keep a spoon down here I can re wash
>>
>>9124200

While I agree with your point in general, this goes way beyond "common areas".

It's not "common areaS", plurual. It's specifically the fucking kitchen. You don't think that's weird as hell?
>>
Buy a mini fridge and a small microwave to put in your room pussy, plus you're obviously over exaggerating. They probably bitch at you because you're a loser and are failing school or something, or they're tired of your fatass eating all their food.
>>
>>9124207

Modern homes with open floor plans are generally designed for entertaining and comfortable living IN the kitchen, unlike ranch homes of the 60s with galley kitchens and larger entertaining areas. The advent of the breakfast nook and breakfast bars welcomed a trend toward entertaining in the kitchen, this was then taken a step farther with open floor plans that merge the living room and kitchen. If a kitchen has a place to sit, and a place for a TV it is likely that quite a bit of living will be done in that space since it is so central to everything else needed throughout the day.

Only children live in their bedrooms, and only neet faggots spend more than hour a day in their rooms on the computer.
>>
File: 1464448643951~2.jpg (21KB, 248x232px) Image search: [Google]
1464448643951~2.jpg
21KB, 248x232px
>>9124084
well that was fucking depressing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.