[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /ck/, I've been gifted about 15 of these soups. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So /ck/, I've been gifted about 15 of these soups. What am I in for? I've never had this, but I don't plan on wasting any of it because I'm low on funds. How can I spice it up to make it different as I inevitably will want some variety?
>>
>gifted cambell's soup
Donate them to the local food pantry and tell whoever considers this a gift to fuck off.
>>
>>9123321
get some cans of sprite and put them on the bottom shelf of your pantry together.

If you get sick whip out a sprite and some chicken noodle, you will feel better, but only if
>>
mash up half a pack of ritz crackers to crumbs and mix them into it and make chicken mash.
>>
salt and pepper. i actually enjoy this on occasion, but it sounds like whoever "gifted" these to you doesn't think much of you.
>>
>>9123343
>>9123455
To be fair, I bet them that if I beat them 5 times in a row at Mortal Kombat they had to supply me with a weeks worth of food, so I wasn't exactly expecting anything too fancy

>>9123405
I'll definitely try this, thanks
>>
>>9123347
Dont tell people the secret combo you dense fuck. If this gets out the medical world will be flipped on its head due to nobody getting sick anymore.
>>
>>9123321
they arent terrible but it's nothing to write home about

pretty salty but decently enjoyable, especially since you didn't have to pay for them. since you have so many, eat one by itself and see what it tastes like and that will give you a better idea of what the "dish" is missing
>>
>>9123455
>salt and pepper
>salt
Nigger, how much salt do you consume? That shit is like liquid salt already.
>>
>>9123649
and it's still bland as hell imo. i don't know how they manage that. also if i eat something along the lines of this it's probably the only thing i have all day because i didn't feel like actually making anything so it's not that bad.
>>
>>9123631
>>9123347
my family prefers older sorcery so we use gingerale
>>
File: 1632189.png (323KB, 471x353px) Image search: [Google]
1632189.png
323KB, 471x353px
>>9123707
>>
>>9123803
how did you acquire this picture of me? this is an outrage!
>>
>>9123707
How fucking fat are you ? Stupid we already know.
>>
File: calmdowntime.jpg (47KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
calmdowntime.jpg
47KB, 600x665px
>>9125735
yeah? well i just told you again. take a chill pill buddy.
>>
>>9123321
If you say you're not going to waste them, then you might as well not listen to faggets on here and try experimenting with spices so you find what you like best. what spices do you like? add them in.
These soups are basically noodles and salt water, so anything you add to it is an improvement. I suppose you could drain some of the broth out and add some water with spices and see if it makes any difference to the flavor?
The broth is just too fucking salty to be eating the soup 15 times.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.