[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Califag heading to the Midwest on a business trip from Wisconsin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sns_logo.png (208KB, 699x512px) Image search: [Google]
sns_logo.png
208KB, 699x512px
Califag heading to the Midwest on a business trip from Wisconsin to West Virginia and would love to hit some regional favorites.

Have tried pic related, but would love to try others.
>>
Culver's.

Get the cheese curds
>>
>>9122087
This shit is completely average.

Sonic
>>
>>9122087
It was so good when I was younger and an actual sit down restaurant. Then it became a shitty fast food joint. Tried it a month ago and the wonderful, nostalgia tinted memories melted out of my fucking ears just from how dry and bland it was.

Poco Loco is pretty decent for fast messican. I like their salads and garlic chicken bowls.
>>
>>9122220
culver's is fucking magical

eat the curds first though, they get cold fast
>>
>>9122275
We have sonic in california senpai
>>
File: tasty kot.jpg (37KB, 540x770px) Image search: [Google]
tasty kot.jpg
37KB, 540x770px
>>9122087
wisconsin is the home of culvers you faggot. hit that place up first.
>>
>>9122087
Steak n' Shake's not great. There are better places to get milkshakes. Everytime I go, I feel like their burgers are like 15% patty and 85% really unnecessarily greasy bun.
>>
>>9122453
I know, but i lived in oc where there were very few Sonics, if any. White castle is almost nonexistent in California too.
>>
From Wisconsin. I've also lived in California for a few years.

Everyone has already mentioned Culver's. Also there is literally a cheese shop in any small town, find the day they make them fresh and pick some cheese curds up to go. Another place to visit here is A&W. Go inside and get a root beer in a frosted mug and a chilli cheese dog, it's pretty dank.
>>
>>9122220
>>9122426
This, the onion rings and pork tenderloin sandwich are GOAT
>>
>>9122087
This place is awful. Tried it for the first time on Friday. The burger patty was thinner than what you get at Wendy's, like 10 sheets of paper thick, maybe. The cheese was shitty, I got the garlic burger or whatever its called, they just slopped some vaguely garlic-flavored mayo on there. The bun was shit too, and the fries, while interesting, because they were shoestring, were far too few in number. fucking waste of $7, I could have spent that at any number of other places and got a filling, delicious meal. This is why I don't eat fast food anymore, its all just a fucking meme at this point.
>>
>>9122087
There are a few culvers (Freddy's) in CA, worth a try but again kinda over rated. I just moved from CA to TX, Steak n Shake is alright but every time I go, I get irritated at having to wait for a table, wait for the waitress, and wait for service at a fucking fast food place.

Try to find a White Castle if you can. They're greasy little bastards with paper thin patties, but still great to eat.
>>
File: IMG_2979.png (102KB, 1280x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2979.png
102KB, 1280x346px
>>9122087
This joint was great until biglari bought out most of them. If you see this signature on the sign, run
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.