[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I cook these bitches up? I don't normally like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

How should I cook these bitches up? I don't normally like them that much but they're about to go bad.
>>
olive oil, pepper, fry at high heat, then turn it down to low. Meat thermometer to 165F. DONE.
>>
>>9121659
Throw on some Tony's and Nature's Seasoning and throw them in some oil in a non-stick pan. Let them brown on each side. They'll develop a nice crust. Then make a simple roux with some of the fat left in the pan and add chicken stock. You'll have a nice chicken and gravy dinner to throw over some rice. I'd recommend throwing some parsley, dry or fresh, into the gravy near the end if you're trying to impress lady visitors.
>>
>>9121659
I usually pack them into a cast iron pan, add a splash of water, cover, and cook at 300F for 2.5-3 hours. When they're done, I strip the meat off (and burn the fuck out of my hands like a retard) and cover with stone-ground mustard. 2 thighs with 1lb of steamed salted peas and corn is my usual dinner with these.
>>
>>9121659
Can't go wrong with a roux and plenty of garlic.
>>
>>9121659

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1015416-chicken-cacciatore-with-mushrooms-tomatoes-and-wine
>>
>>9121659
>bitches
watch the language, asshole
>>
>>9121659
Roll in paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper, parsley. Sear on a cast iron dutch oven, remove. Deglaze with your choice of wine, broth, or whatever flavorful liquid you have on hand. Saute some vegetables in the liquid. Add more broth, bring to a boil, add brown rice, cook for a few minutes, add chicken and bake in oven for 40ish minutes. The flavors cook into the rice and the marrow gets extracted from the bones.

Wait, you bought boneless? You fucked up.
>>
>>9121659

Chop em up, sear them with some veggies and make some rice with them.
>>
No salt allowed.
>>
File: chickenthighs.jpg (123KB, 540x388px) Image search: [Google]
chickenthighs.jpg
123KB, 540x388px
>skinless
>boneless
Never buy that cut again, OP. Promise me.
Anyway, quick brine with salt lemons and whatever fresh herbs you have, season flour and pan fry them bitches.
>>
>>9124013
>Wait, you bought boneless? You fucked up.

At least he didn't buy breast.
>>
you can freeze some of them, you dont HAVE to cook them
>>
Throw em in a slow cooker with some salsa and cook them for several hours. Then shred em up and make tacos.
>>
>>9124216
Some slow cookers can go flat cold in like eighty seconds.
>>
>>9121698
That doesn't sound very good desu
>>
>>9124231
Then you got a shitty cooker dude... The one I use is from the eighties. Works like a charm.
>>
>>9124252
I got mid for hot, hi for warm, lo for buxom. If you put it on the back of the headboard it ain't so bad.
>>
>>9121659
Olive oil, fry on high heat (to slightly crisp the outside of them), don't forget to find a seasoning you like and add it to them. I personally like "Tony's Creole Seasoning", but I'm sure you have a favorite too.
>>
marinate in maple syrup, rice vinegar and soy sauce for 8 hours in the frigdge. Fry in olive oil
>>
>>9121659
Why do you fucking autists always buy shit without knowing how to cook it ?
>>
>>9124190
>>9124013
Not OP, but what's wrong with boneless thighs? Thigh meat is just as good with or without the bones in, especially when it's fresh; a marinade for a few hours (or a day if I have the time) followed by breading and baking in the oven makes a good chicken dinner.
>>
Crock pot.
A bit of oil.
Chickn thighs
Juice of 1 orange
Juice of 1 lime
6-10 whole garlic cloves
1 Tbps dried oregano
Salt/Pepper

6 hours on low. Shred in juices with forks.

Use meat for sammiches, tacos/enchiladas, top baked potatoes or nachos, drop some in soup or curry, etc. It has flavor naturally (albeit mild), but it readily accepts hot sauce, pasta sauce, or other spices as you see fit.

I keep some in my freezer most of the time for quick meals. Recipe can be done with pork as well.
>>
>>9125784

You don't start out knowing how to cook everything you massive retard.
>>
>>9121659

Do a web search on Nigella Lawson's Coq au Riesling. Easy and delicious. Use a DRY Riesling.
>>
>>9121659
I like mine medium rare.
>>
>>9125944
>do a web search

Fuck, how old are you?
>>
>>9125987
if being old means you don't brand your language then fuck off and call me methuselah
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.