[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got some of this stuff because it was half off at the store.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (386KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
386KB, 2048x1536px
I got some of this stuff because it was half off at the store. What am I supposed to do with it?

Can I put it on rice?
>>
>>9117681
It's just soup. Doesn't the can have a serving suggestion?
>>
File: bolillo bread.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bolillo bread.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>9117681
this is menudo it's a type of soup, it'd be kind of weird putting this over rice
have you ever had it before? you might seriously hate it if you don't like the texture of soft chewy cow stomach
Just heat this up in a small pot and you're set. You should top it with finely chopped onion, cilantro, dried crushed oregano leaves, and a bit of lime juice as most people do. When you order this somewhere they usually include a form of butter/garlic bread to eat with it; ideally, if you can, buy or make some of pic related and slice in half to toast on a wide pan with butter, but I guess any garlic bread might work.

obviously canned stuff really doesn't compare to homemade or in the least (most) restaurant's quality, so if you hate this don't be afraid to try it again elsewhere! Also don't let the smell throw you off, the cow tripe is usually cleaned pretty thoroughly several times for this, but sometimes people get lazy or something and the soup will smell like a terrible poop soup. Most people who weren't raised on this soup still say there's usually a lingering smell of sssssomething even when it's totally clean; though that's not a terrible brand so you'll probably be fine.

as a final warning, in my experience anyone new to it either hates it or just finds it hard to get into, but those who like it love it
t.mexican
>>
>get really drunk
>really really drunk
>fall asleep
>wake up
>eat as hangover food
>>
File: pepepatrol3.png (325KB, 594x294px) Image search: [Google]
pepepatrol3.png
325KB, 594x294px
>>9117896
this
>>
>>9117681
I got this once and it really wasn't that bad.
The tripe is really soft, though. Too soft
>>
>>9117852
Who the fuck eats buttered bread with their menudo? That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Don't listen to this faggot OP. You eat menudo with corn tortillas
>>
File: 1488495214257.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488495214257.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>9119907
>t. never had a menudo torta
Sad!
>>
>>9119907
have you never left the house? you can definitely have it with tortillas but bread is better, my bad for forgetting about worst combination. I live close to the border so it might be different in the south, but every place here offers bread or tortillas and it's just how we do it at home now, with bread
>>
>>9120199

>I live close to the border
I bet you prefer to have hominy in your menudo, pleb
>>
File: NASTY.jpg (393KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
NASTY.jpg
393KB, 576x432px
>>9120261
>t. cannot afford to make proper menudo
How do you take it?
>be you
>go to carniceria
>buy pleb tier intestines
>go home
>start a fire
>boil water
>add intestines
>pour half a bottle of Valentina in pot
>boil for another five minutes
>call the abomination menudo
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>9117852
Radishes and cabbage also go well with menudo and green pozole.
t. Borderfag
>>
>>9117852
>>9120318
I also apparently don't know how to reply to a post
>>
File: 1476649290941.jpg (134KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476649290941.jpg
134KB, 446x400px
>>9120283
>he makes his menudo with hominy and dips bread into it instead of corn tortillas

Your opinions on anything are irrelevant, nigger
>>
>>9117681

Jesus. Canned menudo is bad news.
>>
File: 1417063036107.png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417063036107.png
17KB, 500x300px
>>9120283
thanks anon that's the first time anyone sticks up for me on 4chan
>>9120318
if we're telling OP to treat this more like posole he might as well go all out and try to add avocado on top, it's not like it's real menudo anyway
>>
>>9117681
I bought a can one time to try it out. It smelled like extremely bad breath when I opened it.
>>
>>9117681
>I don't know what to do with this but I didn't want to lose money by NOT buying it!
What are you, a fucking woman with no concept of planning?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.