[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me asian >go to """authentic"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ghina.jpg (280KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
ghina.jpg
280KB, 1170x780px
>be me asian
>go to """authentic""" Chinese restaurant
>staffs keeps talking to me in Chinese
>ask to speak English, but staffs forget the request every minute and go on about with their Chinese

I can't keep this up
>>
Which language do you think to yourself in?
>>
>thinking to yourself
Do you have conversations with your self or does it remain silent?
>>
Do you get access to the secret azn-only menu?
>>
>>9115321
Just keep saying shit like ding dong ching do hong or something and they'll likely respond with some more of their gooky dooky shit
After that just point at the menu item you want and give them a nice gong dong bong hong and send them to the kitchen
>>
>>9115321
笨鬼佬,不講中文,不吃中國食。
>>
why do they assume you're chinese? you could be a fucking Cambodian for all they know
>>
I was in japan a few years ago in a tea shop and saw the waitress talking to this chinese client. they both used English wich was sort of a trip to see since they clearly knew nothing of each other's language but defaulted to the western standard.
>>
>>9115484
Because at some point in time the majority of east asian and south east asians have some sort of Chinese DNA in them.
>>
>>9115484
Chinese believe they are the best and they are the only true representation of Asia. Plus, all East Asians looks just like Chinese.
Imagine yourself in the states and this one white customer comes in. Would you first verify if he speaks English or not? He could be French.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.