[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drunk cooking here/? >What is your go-to meal you cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Drunk cooking1.jpg (114KB, 530x373px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk cooking1.jpg
114KB, 530x373px
Who /drunk cooking here/?

>What is your go-to meal you cook when you come home shit-faced drunk?

>What is the most elaborate meal you made whiile drunk?

I love cooking drunk, even when I return home at like 9am feeling ready to die, I'm gonna prepare some food. It's even better when friends are over because they start worshipping me.
>>
Nothing, by the time I get home from the bars I don't even remember how I got there.
If I'm drinking at home and get hungry I usually make linguini alfredo, or pan-fry a discount steak I got from the butchers. Or if I'm reaaaally drunk and dont wanna waste decent food, jasmine rice + soy sauce.

I made a carbonara once. Was violently ill the next day, though I don't know if that was from the alcohol or not.
>>
>>9114932
plain spaghettini +butter+cheese+pan fried chicken thighs

I crave umami flavor when drunk, completely lose my appreciation for sweet and sour

once woke up after blacking out and found a plain cake with a pan of icing for it
>>
>>9114932
I make cheburek, for the memes
>>
>>9114979
this or abominable quesadillas.
something about folding bread/dough over other food and heating that until it's food seems inherently easy to grasp by the drunk mind
>>
I actually managed to make my first Beef Wellington ever for Christmas a few years ago. It turned perfect, my mother in law still shows pictures to her friends.
I had been binging on crack and alcohol for the three previous days.
Good times.
>>
File: Untitled3434.png (79KB, 460x496px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3434.png
79KB, 460x496px
>>9114932
>drunk cooking
More like drunk driving down to my local McDicks
>>
>>9114932
google image search returns no images. hello.
>>
I really like cereal and milk or oatmeal. For whatever reason, it just tastes really good.
>>
File: gg.jpg (32KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
32KB, 680x638px
"Junkie stew" aka Finnish "Nistipata" you can google
>Elbow macaroni
>Minced meat
>Onion
>Butter
>Grill seasoning
>Salt
>Pepper
Boil the macaronis in salted water, set aside. Fry minced meat in butter and season with grill seasoning, black pepper and salt. Combine and eat with ketchup.
It's easy to make and hard to fuck up. Also the name "Junkie Stew" comes from because it's relatively cheap to make and junkies don't have alot of money left after drugs/alcohol
>>
I got super drunk one Christmas. The Christmas I agreed to do all the cooking for my family. Ended up dropping a pan of boiling oil all over my feet because I was paralytic. No major injuries, still some scarring tho, which perhaps might have been avoided if I'd gone to see a medical professional but who wants to do that on Christmas day?

But yes, I do enjoy a glass or 4 of wine while I'm cooking. Or beer if that's all that's going.
>>
I bought a cornetto earlier on and put it in the freezer. I started drinking and forgot about it. now I am tempted to eat it, but I have never eaten ice cream while drunk before.

what is the worst that could happen?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.