[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude, you know a great way to get over your writer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>Dude, you know a great way to get over your writer's block?
>COFFEE!

Why do people think certain food and drinks have magical properties?
>>
>>9114683
What's the point of this post?
>>
>>9114683
booze and weed.
write drunk, proofread high.
>>
>>9114904
Daily Smoker here, never do anything high
>>
>Dude, go on a fast. Once you get over your hunger your mind is just like, so clear
>>
>>9114929
I used to smoke every day and I have to agree with this
>>
>>9114940
Its the same with drinking, a little goes a long way when trying to be productive or creative, and always revisit it sober before the final product so you can piece your random thoughts together, and delete the gibberish.
>>
>>9114929
>>9114940
Depends what you do. Only retards still don't do shit but eat chips and watch tv high.

Working out while high is fucking amazing. Just don't be retarded. Gardening while high is pretty cool. ((Actual gardening I'd never grow weed)) My house is probably never cleaner than if I smoked before I started.
>>
>>9114683
Writers block is a mental and emotional thing
It makes sense that food can help with that
>>
>>9115052
Fuck off.
>>
>>9114929
Cooking high is the titties
>>
>>9114683
>writers block
Faggot. They probably are just trying to get you to go away so they can do something more interesting than pandering to your bitching and moaning. Whatever Steven universe cat girl cyberpunk fan fiction you write will always be trash regardless of how much you stress over it btw
>>
>>9116003
It's Loud House erotic fan fiction you fucking pleb
>>
>>9116003
>>9116234
Wrong it's for my self insert fan fiction for Harry Potter where all the cute guys fall in love with me
>>
>>9116003
>>9116234
>>9117130
JUST FUCK ALREADY!
>>
>>9114683
I don't know how people even begin to function in the morning without coffee. I feel bad for any dumbass who dares to start a conversation with me at work before I've had my second cup.
>>
>>9114683
COVFEFE LMAO XD
>>
File: 1423203827813.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1423203827813.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>9115786
Cooking drunk just works, have to double check when making sure the fire pits are off tho.
>>
>>9114683
Drink water and stop being a faggot. How hard is it to write? You're just sitting on your ass writing about some GAY shit while normal people have to go to work. Maybe you should write a suicide note, FAGGOT.
>>
>>9117146
imagine being this pitiful a cliché
>>
>>9117218
>holds up finger
>'shhhhhhh'

MFW when I do this unironically almost daily for decades
>>
>Dude, you know a great way to get over your tiredness?
>METH!

Why do people think certain substances have magical properties?
>>
>>9114933
My parents used to make me fast as a kid, it fucking sucked. I must've lost fifteen kilos that month and felt like shit.
>>
>>9117977
but was your mind clear or was your mind still fat? also are you muslim?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.