[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder if you can't make a flavorful and juicy well done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1498869230795.jpg (54KB, 736x535px)
1498869230795.jpg
54KB, 736x535px
reminder if you can't make a flavorful and juicy well done steak you're just a shit cook. there's nothing wrong with any way of preparing steak, from rare to well done, it's all good. you could probably even eat raw steak if it was a good cut.

on the flipside, if you eat burgers with any pink in them you're a fucking moron. steak only has bacteria on the surface which can easily be seared off but ground beef is completely exposed in that regard and needs to be completely thoroughly brown. ordering or preparing your burgers rare just paints you as a trendhopping hipster faggot looking for salmonella.
>>
>t. beta cuck numale with a limp-dick immune system
>>
>>9113581
who are you quoting with those reddit buzzwords my friend
>>
>>9113577
There's a difference between cooking a steak until it's just well-done and cooking one 10 degrees more than that. You can cook a chicken breast until it's just fully cooked and it won't be dry and tough, same goes for a steak, but cooking it more than that will ruin it. Burgers though, if they're not well-done it just feels like I'm chewing food that someone else has already chewed.

I've always just preferred well-done steaks though, even after having good quality steaks. Less than well-done feels chewier to me, and I've seen someone who prefers medium-rare say that after tasting a piece of well-done steak he can see why someone would like it.
>>
File: IMG_9907.jpg (137KB, 461x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9907.jpg
137KB, 461x1092px
>>9113577
>>>/co/93557429
/co/ is talking about this right now. Come back /cock/!
>>
>>9113577
>on the flipside, if you eat burgers with any pink in them you're a fucking moron. steak only has bacteria on the surface which can easily be seared off but ground beef is completely exposed in that regard and needs to be completely thoroughly brown. ordering or preparing your burgers rare just paints you as a trendhopping hipster faggot looking for salmonella.

1. E. Coli is what you get from beef, dumbass.

2. Fuck you pussy, I live on the edge.
>>
>>9113664
haha you're a really cool rebel dude like i aspire to be you fuck the system man
>>
File: b45.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
b45.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>9113654
The only people I know that prefer well done steak eat it with ketchup.
>>
>>9113654
I always found King of the Hill strange. It takes place in Texas but Hank uses faggot propane which can make the meat taste like fucking propane as I've noticed in the past.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (30KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
30KB, 452x339px
>>
>>9113873
should point to this idiot
>>9113700
>>
>>9113577
Congrats on the most retarded post of the week.
>>
>>9113882
no argument
>>
>>9113770
See: >>9113873

There's an entire episode where his family sneaks out for charcoal grilled burgers because they're objectively better.
>>
>>9113654
He must be Canadian because he likes eating hockey pucks
>>
well done mongoloid tards are subhumans and should be genocided
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.