[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is cold pizza so fucking good? Anyone else like to not warm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_69102430_y6ldsh.jpg (73KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_69102430_y6ldsh.jpg
73KB, 640x425px
Why is cold pizza so fucking good? Anyone else like to not warm it up when you have some leftovers in the fridge?
>>
Cold pizza is pretty good I don't usually bother reheating it because its good cold too.
>>
Cheap pizza tastes better cold. If it's good pizza I like it reheated.
>>
>>9113564

Reheating options:
1. Reheat in microwave
>get made fun of on /ck/

2. Reheat in oven
>dries out pizza
>takes a long ass time

3. Reheat in cast iron skillet
>takes 30 min
>by the time the cheese is melted, the bottom is already burnt
>>
"The breakfast of champions" as my old man used to say, sarcastically.

On the rare occasion I have 'za in the fridge in the morning, it's better cold imo.
>>
>>9113585
I unironically enjoy it as a breakfast dish. Tastes pretty decent plus it's less work for me in the morning.
>>
>>9113582
>not steaming your pizza to reheat
baka as long as water doesnt touch the crust it's like new
>>
>>9113564
no. that's disgusting. you're disgusting
>>
>>9113564
fucking no
reheated in a pan, always
>that crusty crunchy bottom
hnnng
>>
>>9113582
throw an ice cube in the oven
>>
>>9113564
Cold pizza is so amazing, which is why all pizza restaurants across the country sell their left over pizza from the previous day at a premium in the morning. Everyone loves it and they actually make most of their money from cold pizza, since its so much better than hot pizza
>>
>>9113683
How are you supposed to fit an entire slice in a steamer?
>>
>>9113985
I dunno, I think they really take yesterday's pizza, reheat it in a microwave and sell it at a premium. Just because it tastes so good from the microwave
>>
>>9113582
This is what you do for a passable reheated slice of pizza in less than 2 minutes if you're a shitter at reheating it all the way on a pan.

Heat up a skillet to high, lightly oil/butter depending on your preference for crust flavor or not.

Microwave for 30 seconds to a minute depending on microwave strength. The goal is to get the cheese going and melted a bit and the condiments reheated.

Pull it out of the microwave and onto the skillet for about another minute. You'll know it's done when you can slide a spatula under and you hear the telltale sound of a crispy underside.

Aside from the edge crust the rest of the pizza will be perfect. Cheese completely melted and no burnt underside.
>>
>>9113994
Get a rice cooker with steamer addon.
>>
>>9113564
i like to reheat 1 slice and eat the other cold
>>
>>9113564
I unfortunately like to eat both cold and warmed up pizza so when I eat clod pizza I warm one slice up until the cheese boils like an orgasm then toss on some dried asian chili pepper for my pepper high.
>>
Pig disgusting animal
>>
Not a fan cold, but I do like leaving it sitting out overnight so it's room temperature
>>
>>9113582

>not reheating it sous vide
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.