[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've heard that drinking at least a tablespoon of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 71v6iaVXK3L._SL1500_.jpg (142KB, 537x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71v6iaVXK3L._SL1500_.jpg
142KB, 537x1500px
So I've heard that drinking at least a tablespoon of this shit a day is supposed to work wonders for your overall health. Varying accounts suggest it can help small problems like heartburn all the way up to claiming it fights cancer. So what the verdict? Is it just a meme?
>>
>>9113423
>Varying accounts suggest it can help small problems like heartburn

mite be true.
Supposedly heartburn is a lack of acid in the stomach, so the stomach over-produces acid to compensate. Swallowing vinegar is supposed to convince the stomach to stop.
>>
my grandpa does and he's old as fuck
>>
>>9113423
seems to make food not spike your blood sugar as much

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/optimal-vinegar-dose/

Also dissolves tooth enamel, so be careful.
>>
That shit has the "mother" in it. People are freaks about it.
>>
>>9113430
i use baking soda in water to neutralize my heartburn

works AMAZING
>>
>>9113440

I just barfed and used tums. I'm ready to go again.
>>
>>9113447
baking soda water is easier to down than gross sweet mediciney tums when you're feeling barfy
>>
I have used that regularly. Don't notice anything different.
>>
>>9113423
Nah it's a scam. Doesn't do shit
>>
>>9113423
>suggest it can help small problems like heartburn all the way up to claiming it fights cancer
I've heard the same thing for kombucha and "oil pulling." That's basically a catch-all phrase for whatever the hokum pokum health food meme of the month is.
>>
>>9113423
i eat it for the flavor, not for any supposed helath binifits
>>
>>9113423
ever since normies caught on ACV that is good quality is hard to find. Even braggs is watered down with a fraction of the mother they used to have in the bottle. the real redpill is making this stuff yourself know, just like with fermented foods.

i think it makes my skin look slightly better because it makes me drink more water. i sometimes cant stand the taste of plain water so just adding some lemon juice or ACV helps me drink more when I know I should.
>>
>>9113423
I take a shot glass full every morning. I feel it enegizes me and that's enough for me. I don't need to hear medfags wailing about muh no evidence since they refuse to study it, and other things as well. Better for them to develop some petroleum based "medicine powder" and get the populace to the point where they need 20 pills/day or lose their medicare if they refuse.

Good goyim.
>>
>>9113423
its bad
>>
I can confirm that it helps with heartburn/acid control but isn't a cure all. Wouldn't hurt to add it. Makes great salad dressing as well.
>>
if you are the type who likes sour it's way better that downing a ton of vinegar pickle juice with all the associated salt in it
since people who like sour usually also need sour, it's not quite the same as people who like hot or bitter. Might as well control that
>>
Maybe it does maybe it doesn't. I would just suggest mixing it with a little water and maybe a little honey for taste.
>>
File: mjolk.jpg (43KB, 297x231px) Image search: [Google]
mjolk.jpg
43KB, 297x231px
if you even have to ask this you're fucking retarded
>>
>>9113423
it tastes like socks. drink kefir instead
>>
>>9113423
Whatever you do, be careful adding it to anything you cook.

Too much (and I mean, a teaspoon is too fucking much) and it literally smells like boiled vomit.
>>
I'm drinking a combo of 4 raw eggs, 4 teaspoons of apple cidar vinegar, which is topped off with raw milk as I type this. Does wonders for me.
>>
>>9113423

I don't drink it for any homeopathic remedy, I just love the taste. Especially in tonic water, ginger beer, or lemonade. That shit is the bomb.

Then again, I love grapefruit without any sugar on it and I have been told this is strange, so your mileage may vary.
>>
File: Show Biz Bugs.png (79KB, 289x272px) Image search: [Google]
Show Biz Bugs.png
79KB, 289x272px
>>9114359
https://youtu.be/ZKpyrHiZgZA?t=22s
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.