[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to LA over the weekend until the 5th, will be staying near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: LA.jpg (317KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LA.jpg
317KB, 1600x600px
Going to LA over the weekend until the 5th, will be staying near the convention center most of the time, could I get some recommendations on places to eat?

Pls no places that will hand me a bill over $100. I'd preferably stay within the $25 - $50 range, cheaper is always better too as long as the food is good.
>>
There's a mcdonalds about a 5 minute walk away from the convention center.
>>
la is awful in that you need a car to get anywhere. the problem with downtown LA is that it's an island in a sea of shit. there's bum and human refuse everywhere that isnt the immediate area around LA live.

that said, you can go to little tokyo for some awesome ramen. we all know why you're there anyway you filthy weeb
>>
File: 1386796987291.gif (443KB, 506x516px)
1386796987291.gif
443KB, 506x516px
>>9113426
Is there no subway system there?
I don't really mind ubering to places unless the traffic is fucking horrible. If there is a citibike thing set up I wouldn't mind that either.

>we all know why you're there anyway you filthy weeb
:^)
>>
>>9113168
if you can swing an uber ride to Culver city, I'd check lodge bread!
>>
>>9113492
>tfw in LA from the 7th to the 9th
>tfw fly in at 7 AM and am by myself until the evening because my friends work until 5

I'm in the same boat, anon. God damn urban sprawl.
>>
>>9113168

Goong to AnimeExpo??

I got my badge today....also jap an 8$ Jap Burger frm one of the trucks
>>
>>9113168
In downtown LA near the expo center there's a restaurant called Public School that's got a great happy hour, you could also check out Umami Burger. Both are burger places mostly and they're decent and inexpensive. If you move out of downtown, I work at a restaurant chain called Granville Cafe and we serve really great affordable food, we've got one in West Hollywood, Burbank, Glendale, and Studio City. You can always check out In-N-Out, too.
>>
>>9113492
there's no public transportation to speak of, oddly enough. at least not to the level of places like san Francisco or new york.

uber is your friend
>>
>>9114561
Are you being serious?
there's a metro rail stop literally 1 block away
>>
>>9114568
I didn't say it was non-existent, but it's faaaaar below the standards of other us cities
>>
>>9114584
>to speak of
>>
>>9113168
Cole's on e 6th street. Have a french dip and a malt.
>>
>>9113168
come to my place
>>
>>9113619
Hit Nick's cafe for breakfast. You won't regret it.
>>
>>9113168

The Pantry....down the the street frm the Center

Get the breakfast....GREAT CAWFEE
>>
Here's a tip, you can skip Little Tokyo, it's not that great. I assume you are going for anime expo.

Most reliable foods are in koreatown.
I recommend Sanya's korean bbq. If you've never had In-n-out give it a try,
Most locally owned Mexican resuraunts are nice, just look for busy shops with people who don't speak english.

As for everyone complaining about transportation, use Uber/Lyft you retards
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.