[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks to chef ramsay i just found out that you should use warmer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg (42KB, 468x498px) Image search: [Google]
Chef-Gordon-Ramsay.jpg
42KB, 468x498px
thanks to chef ramsay i just found out that you should use warmer water when you burn your hands rather than cold

i quickly googled it and saw that studies show its better for your skin to do that as well because it keeps blood flow and allows the skin to repair itself vs cold/ice
>>
Maybe but it doesn't feel as nice.
>>
Or you can just not be a giant pussy and shake it off.
>>
>>9111694
No fucking shit , if you suddenly introduce cold to your skin , you will shock it causing it to blister
>>
>>9111722

dont get rowdy with me fat boy, okay?

now speak to me with some respect
>>
>>9111722
The cold also causes vasoconstriction which inhibits healing and cleanup of dead cells.
>>
>>9111694
Put mustard on it
>>
For minor burns I'd agree with this.

For a serious one such as an arc flash incident (or James Hedfields famous flashpot incident) I don't think slowly cooling the skin will minimize damage. Even at 8 cal/cm^2, by the time you throw ice cold water on the victim it'll all equalize very fast. Yes they'll have blisters but it beats the victim prolonging his cooking time and allowing the burns to go deeper.
>>
>>9111782

excuse me, whats your name?

okay, well im the star of the show so how about you FUCK OFF
>>
>>9111722
>little kid from culinary "school" in a shit job is feeling smarter than someone else
lmao
>>
>>9111798
No problem asshole.

Just remind your little butt boys to douse you with warm water if you get a serious burn. Let's see how much of a cock star you are then.

I'd gladly watch that shitty show for that scene.
>>
>>9111821

https://streamable.com/ob198
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.