[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All cheese is processed. >Organic is a meme governed by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: consider the dinosaur.png (734KB, 677x686px) Image search: [Google]
consider the dinosaur.png
734KB, 677x686px
>All cheese is processed.
>Organic is a meme governed by shills of big organic chemical.
>Gluten only affects those with celiacs.
>Brazil nuts are unsustainable.
>Bees are dying because no one will conduct a reliable study on which chemicals will and won't affect them.
>Traditional Eastern medicine is a hoax and everything isn't also a verility drug, especially if its endangered.
>Western medicine is literally medicine through science.
>Buh muh memes...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-10-51-08.png (509KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-10-51-08.png
509KB, 720x1280px
Youre in for a rough trip among normies. My gfs faggot stepdad went all mental on me because I dont believe that planes fumigate us at 12 km height and that garlic its the absolute panacea. Also hes a fucking idiot who has allergies to candida and another ambient flora so he gets random skin issues but since he cant grasp that fucking simple concept, he just takes the last thing he ate and says he is allergic. Of course the faggot its "allergic" to half thw food in the codex alimentarius.

What a fucking self centered asshole. Him and all the ego tripping idiots who think that the two grasps they got about life are the definitive way things work. He even said that no doctor has fucking idea. Holy shit how I hate this manlet. And he will NEVER learn.
>>
>>9107479
>Organic is a meme governed by shills of big organic chemical.

What the fuck?
>>
>>9107514
The manufacturers of alternative farming chemicals pay some shills to declare their inferior products a popular buzzword.
>>
>>9107514

There are a lot of people who benefit from the organic goods trade, so OP claims that the benefits associated with organic produce are thanks to a good lobbying campaign by the corporations with benefit to gain.

Although on the same note, there's people who benefit from the production of "non-organic" goods, who do the same type of lobbying to get people to not buy in to the organic goods' health claims.

In the end, you need to acquaint yourself with well-researched peer-reviewed meta-analyses to get the truest picture of whether there's benefit to gain from eating organic or not, rather than trusting blogs, facebook, 4chan or marketing campaigns.
>>
>>9107479
>OP is LITERALLY a retarded faggot homo cucklord
>>
File: 1491648222834.jpg (71KB, 416x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491648222834.jpg
71KB, 416x484px
>>9107479
>>9107508
Unironically kill yourselves.
>>
File: daffy-duck-daffy-duck-8.73.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
daffy-duck-daffy-duck-8.73.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>9107551
>>9107546
>Literally no argument.
Brrr, sure is shilly in here.
>>
>>9107479
I agree with you on most of these but must raise a quibble on organic.

Organic Produce is a complete meme, it only produces an inferior, less healthy, and often unsustainable product

Organic MEAT tends to be better tasting and healthier, owing to the better conditions for the animal. Also Antibiotics creating super bugs in livestock.

Addendum: GMO's aren't unhealthy. The problem with GMO's isn't spooky anti-vacc psuedo badness, but the fact that companies like Monsanto use them to perform hostile take overs of the market and create seed monopoly
>>
>>9107528
Pro tip, there is no fucking difference.
>>
>>9107479
Yes
Not entirely
Yes
No idea I dislike them
True
Not entirely
Well duh

Do you think you're being super clever and intelligent here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.