[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever based a trip around food or drink? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: airplanesas.jpg (21KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
airplanesas.jpg
21KB, 665x375px
Have you ever based a trip around food or drink?

I just got back from a trip to Islay for a few days, specifically to try as many whiskies as possible.
>>
i flew out for a 1/2 day interview for a job and stayed an extra 1.5 days to eat hamburgers at a bunch of different places.
>>
>>9107107
I was going to take a cruise to Cuba in October until Trump fucked that shit up. All I wanted to do was eat the food in Havana.
>>
Puerto Rico for rum and mofongo
>>
>>9108455
lol
MAGA, commie shit, MAGA
>>
File: 2017-03-29 05.15.34 1-1.jpg (657KB, 882x882px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29 05.15.34 1-1.jpg
657KB, 882x882px
>>9107107
I pretty much based my trip to Japan around food

Kind of hard on the first trip there though because shit is so confusing if you don't speak the language. Ended up not going to a lot of the restaurants and bars I planned on going to.
>>
>>9107107
Japan. I love Ramen and seafood.
>>
File: mtn-goat.jpg (125KB, 980x736px) Image search: [Google]
mtn-goat.jpg
125KB, 980x736px
>>9108560
When I went to Japan I relied on Google maps, TripAdvisor, and yelp. I just pointed to stuff on the menu when ordering. If it was all in Kanji, I would just point to something random and have my meal be a suprise.
>>
File: 2017-03-26 11.58.58 1.jpg (590KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-26 11.58.58 1.jpg
590KB, 1024x768px
>>9108575
Yeah, I knew what most of the food was and had Google maps but navigating the subway at first was hard and some places had reservations only. Maybe they didn't want the white boi eating there. I fucking hate going to random restaurants on the street and end up at a tourist trap or some chain I didn't know about so I tried to only go to restaurants I researched before hand.

tabelog is also good for finding restaurants in japan
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.