[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that small oily fish such as wild Atlantic sprats are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170628_231812.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_231812.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Reminder that small oily fish such as wild Atlantic sprats are the healthiest food you can eat.

>"but they taste bad"

Buy higher quality/more expensive ones that are smoked. 10/10 taste. Add hot sauce.
>>
I'm going to go on record here to say that vegetables are actually healthier.
>>
>>9106538
>Vegetables
>Healthy
Reminder that people before the modern age subsisted mostly on vegetables and were lucky to live to 50. Reminder that chimps eat almost entirely fruits and vegetables and have a life expectancy in the early thirties.
>>
>>9106556
Whoa..... really makes you think........
>>
>>9106556
Reminder that Jesus was a fisherman and died in his early thirties.
>>
>>9106535
That shit causes ALS. Eat a quarter cup of chia seeds a day, and maybe some algae oil.
>>
>>9106535
>so much mercury the scales look like foil
>>
>>9106579
It's good for you
>>
>>9106564
Oh god my sides, I agree so much, FUCK PUFA! Eat cod instead. Sat fats are good fats, pufa kills
>>
>>9106564
he was an alcoholic
>>
File: 3851149.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
3851149.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
>>9106556
The first thing is largely influenced by other factors outside of diet like plague, war, and it being the fucking Dark Age. That second thing is just straight up unrelated information.
>>
>>9106535
These things reek, though. It'll stink up the whole house.
>>
>>9106564
>Jesus was a fisherman
Almost everybody on the planet knows that Jesus was a carpenter. He just happened to like fish, bread, and wine is all
>>
>>9106697
Lots of meat was consumed during the dark age, which didn't start until the fall of Rome ~400AD and ended at the medieval period ~1300AD
>>
>>9106564
>a fisherman

Of men, I guess
>>
>>9106535
It's highly unlikely that it's as healthy as you think. "Sprats" are usually from the Baltic area, the Baltic is a Robocop-tier toxic waste pond

https://savethebaltic.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/finland-export-toxic-fish-from-the-baltic-sea/
>>
>>9106579
Mercury quantity is only an issue with large fish. Tuna etc.
>>
I fucking love sardines, Sometimes I feel a bit iffy about buying the dollar store brand but they are like 2x as big as normal cans and claim 50% calcium DRA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.