[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what percentage of /ck/ understands how much of a threat to society's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: salt-08.jpg (172KB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
salt-08.jpg
172KB, 360x265px
what percentage of /ck/ understands how much of a threat to society's health salt is? what percentage of /ck/ knows it's much bigger of a threat than sugar, sodas, tobacco, alcohol or drugs?

i'd say it's less than 3%
>>
Literally who the fuck cares? I'd rather take 15 years off my life and have salt than give that shit up. I fucking wish I was dead already, considering taking up smoking to kill myself faster.
>>
>>9105084
How does /ck/ prepare their salty dishes and why is OP a faggot?
>>
>>9105084
salt is only an issue because most people don't drink enough water
>>
>>9105084
Salt is actually good for you unless you eat french fries every day like a fat faggot
>>
>>9105084
Try some salt crusted baked whole fish. Your life will change and you'll love salt. You have a failure to communicate with salt.
>>
Many people nowadays probably eat too much salt but really why do you even give a fuck? Make your food with less and it will still taste good. If others that happen to eat what you make complain give them a little salt and/or spit in their faces.
>>
>>9105128
>>9105121

For the best French fries/chips, salt the water you initially boil them in. Then remove the moisture and fry them twice for GOAT flavour. You hardly need to salt them at all in the end.
>>
>>9105084
Actually the whole idea that salt is bad is a meme, expecially the blood pressure thing. Surprisingly there are almost no real scientific studies on that.
Apparently, bad levels of salt are much higher than what nutritinists used to think in the 90'.
It seems like there is a very broad "ok" range.
>>
>>9105084
Drink enough water and salt isn't so bad. Try to keep your urine a nearly clear color and you should be fine with high salt intake.
>>
i went a full week replacing any salt in my cooking with amphetamine. everything tasted like shit
>>
>>9105084
Dude I fucking love salt.
That being said, there's too much sodium in processed food. It's not good for your cardiovascular health.
>>
>>9105221
So par cook in a flash boil and then double fry?

Heard that. Gonna try it.
>>
>>9105248
Google Meniere's disease. I have it. It sucks.
>>
>>9105084
Processed foods are higher in salt than what most people would make at home, and since most people eat too much, they're getting way more salt than they should be. Salt isn't bad if used properly though.
>>
>>9105084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
>>
File: cosby-dindunuffin samwich.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cosby-dindunuffin samwich.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>9105084
Shut the fuck up Clair!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.