[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They've been building a Sheetz in my town, it opens next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: CLTU039LOGO.jpg (255KB, 2700x729px) Image search: [Google]
CLTU039LOGO.jpg
255KB, 2700x729px
They've been building a Sheetz in my town, it opens next week. I've been told they have really good food. What should I get?
>>
File: IMG_1803.jpg (324KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1803.jpg
324KB, 900x1200px
>>9104841
>sheetz
>wawa
>kum&go
where does america have such faggy convenience store names?
>>
>>9104841
>I've been told they have really good food.
I wouldn't trust anyone who tells you that. They have slioghtly better food than what you'd expect to find in a gas station.
>>
>>9104855
The only fast food here is a McDonalda and 7-11.

It has to be an upgrade.
>>
>>9104851
Don't forget Bj's
>>
>>9104875
Would definitely rather eat at Sheetz than McShartalds. They have some prettt okay fried chicken.
>>
File: ZZO.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ZZO.gif
3MB, 500x281px
They like funny names...
Shmiscutis, Shmagels, and Shmuffins.

And hot dogs are spelled with a Z.
>>
they were like 20 years ahead of everyone else with touch screen ordering where you don't have to speak to anyone
>>
>>9104851
because consumers are an indiscriminate horde of mouth-breathing apes
>>
>>9104841
Sheetz is the worst. Don't get anything.
>>
Their chicken strips battered in their signature Dr Pepper sauce is my guilty pleasure.

Don't tell anyone I told you.
>>
>>9104841
>SHEETZ

Jesus it's like Idiocracy IRL
>>
I work at Sheetz. They really care about their employees. I always get a grilled chicken whole grain sub.
>>
>>9104841
Get the orange flavored slushie thing
>>
>>9104851
>>9104986
>>9105995
What exactly is wrong with the name Sheetz? It's not the most serious-sounding name, but it does kind of sound like a corruption of some German name to me.
>>
File: 1470783947479.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470783947479.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>9104841
competely serious with you, that place is awesome to have in your town
>>
>>9106212
>they really care about their employees
Paying slightly above minimum wage isn't caring about your employees
>Never changing the playlist that employees hear everyday
>Always understaffed
>Worst management I've ever seen
>Management is full of favoritism
>Basic benefits played off as we care about our employees

t. Former sheetz employee
>>
>>9105995
>>9106285
Well it's named after the dude who founded it I think so take that as you will.
>>
>>9106309
Also
>buy the least expensive product
>Play it off as fresh despite everything being frozen including bread
>Make employees pay for their meal albeit 50% off
Really nice working with food all day and not being able to eat because i had to pay bills
>>
Get a pulled pork burrito with queso wrap. Thing is fucking huge for the price and damn tasty. Kinda hard to finish all at once.
>>
>>9104841
The one near CVS across from the middle school?
>>
File: sheetz.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sheetz.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
>>9106319

Sorry, had to do it. I don't live where there are any SHEETZ and I have to agree that is sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>9104841
I'd go for the mac and cheese wedges on a build your own burger.
>>
>>9104841
Fairmont?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.