[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /ck/ enjoy their avocado? I've been trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: avo.jpg (786KB, 1926x1444px) Image search: [Google]
avo.jpg
786KB, 1926x1444px
How does /ck/ enjoy their avocado?
I've been trying to eat them the past few days but they're very rich and I find it hard to eat more than a quarter of one.
>>
I like to make a very basic salad with avocado, tomato chunks and a splash of vinaigrette.

The avocado toast meme is pretty good to be honest.
>>
>>9103914
I make a smoothie and add some sugar and chocolate syrup
>>
>>9103914

Find a ripe one, open it up, squeeze out the goods into a bowl, add a little salt, some cumin, little bit of garlic powder, mash it up with the back of a fork, spread it on toast.

Or slide it in the skin, then squeeze it out onto a plate, serve with scrambled eggs. Delicious.
>>
>>9103957
>little bit of garlic powder
overkill.
>>
>>9103914
I mash it into a spread and do avocado toast usually. I then put other stuff on it. I went on a kick of making sauteed onions and mushrooms to put on top. It's a weird combination but I love it. Other than that usually just a fried egg and some sriracha.
>>
Why are avocados such a meme?
>>
File: 1382031334631.jpg (35KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1382031334631.jpg
35KB, 450x444px
>>9104035
Avacados aren't a meme, they're a kind of fruit. The idea that they're a meme is the meme. And you fell for it.
>>
>>9104049

You're a meme
>>
>>9103914
I eat them straight up for lunch, usually as an accompaniment for bacon and eggs. Seems to have some value as a refresher for my palate to cut the saltiness of the bacon and the heat of the eggs
>>
>>9104194
>the heat of the eggs

t. whitey
>>
>>9103914
>How does /ck/ enjoy their avocado?
In the trash can where they belong
>>
>>9104049
>>9104061
Retards.
>>
File: relatedtonazis.jpg (530KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
relatedtonazis.jpg
530KB, 2560x1707px
as ice cream
>>
I feel like I may have a slight intolerance to them. Every time I eat them I get pretty bad stomach cramps and bloating. I get the same thing when I eat eggs.

Anyone else get this?
>>
>>9103922
Avocado toast is great. The problem is people spend $15+tip for something that takes no effort and costs $2 to make at home if the avocados are on sale.
>>
>>9103914
Making guac is obvious. I put them on sandwiches regularly. If you're not going to eat it all, cut it in half like pic. Remove the pit and put the other half, face down, on a saucer with a little bit of olive oil around it. That will keep air from getting to the meat and turning it brown. Frankly, I usually skip the olive oil and it's still good for 24 hours.
>>
>>9103914
I like to take lime or lemon juice and squirt till there's more than a hint. Add a dash of salt and grind it up like guacamole then spread it on pita bread or gyro bread. Fucking fantastic. if it's gyro bread make sure it's thick because then you can hold it like a crispy piece of pizza and it won't droop and make a mess.
>>
>>9103914
I like to cut one in half, pit it and scoop a little of the meat out, crack an egg into each half, season, then bake. Super satisfying breakfast.
>>
>>9103914
that avocado is unripe as shit
>>
Cool kids eat 'cado on 'ost.
>>
>>9104256
no
guac toast is great
avocado toast is fucking digusting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.