[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh my god guise im cooking outside dude ASMR obnoxious close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: yaaass.png (12KB, 362x343px) Image search: [Google]
yaaass.png
12KB, 362x343px
oh my god guise im cooking outside dude ASMR obnoxious closeups so natural amirite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276cV3ZUQ0s
>>
>>9102307
Are you a fucking faggot?
>>
File: mama mia.png (27KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
mama mia.png
27KB, 287x176px
>>
>>9102307
I love the sound of the fire burning desu
>>
>>9102307
I haven't heard of this channel before, but I watched the video and it's really cozy. The food looks delicious too! Thanks for the recommendation. They've earned a new subscriber.
>>
Despite the clickbait titles I've always enjoyed his cosy videos
>>
>>9102307
lol jealous subhuman. Anything that isn't microwaving triggers you.
>>
>>9102307
Watch this guy while I'm at work. It's good shit. Makes me motivated to cook when I get home and not just buy something on the way. Thanks to your faggotry more people will enjoy his shit.
>>
I always find it strange the different flavor combinations he uses, must be the serbian palate, like that sauce seems weird as fuck to me
nevertheless I enjoy his videos
but >>9103033 this, also not a fan of the parts with animals because he puts cutesy little thought bubbles above them but whatever
>>
File: IMG_0574.jpg (451KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
451KB, 1508x1493px
>>9103033
>>
>>9102307
Do you guys think Mr. Ramsay the Owl ever berates him
>>
I hate how he records the scenery and adds reddit-tier humour to his videos. Like im halfway through cooking I dont wanna out my oily hands on the track pad to skip 30seconds of recording running water
>>
>>9103165
>palate
>>
Nice cozy video but I found myself thinking "they dragged all that shit out into the woods" a few times.
>>
>>9103229

what
>>
>>9103229
He used the correct spelling, fucktard.
I know because I went and looked it up before talking shit and making a fool of myself. You should try it.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9103278
>I had to look it up
You just proved his point.
Retard.
>>
>>9103229
I bet you're one of those morons that thinks its spelled palette. Everyone look and laugh at this namefaggot
>>
File: 1492877568170.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1492877568170.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>9102307
Imagine if watching it was..... optional?
>>
>>9103292
Like I said; better safe than sorry.
If I'm going to be an asshole and correct someone's spelling like a fucking 12-year-old I make damned sure I get the spelling right. It's a pathetic non-argument either way, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.