[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that food tastes better if you're eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

is it true that food tastes better if you're eating it with someone?
>>
I wouldn't know.
>>
no because you're desperate to eat your share so that they don't eat it
>>
You can overlook the flaws because you're distracted with good company.
>>
File: th (21).jpg (13KB, 275x226px) Image search: [Google]
th (21).jpg
13KB, 275x226px
Food tastes better hot, so yes.
>>
No.

I just got out of a three year relationship. And I enjoy my food so much more without the constant nagging, questioning, and her disgusting eating habits.
>>
File: Let-it-Go_0.jpg (1MB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Let-it-Go_0.jpg
1MB, 3507x2480px
>>9100301
Food tastes better when it's cooked by someone else. You will always be your own worst critic. "should have done this" "that's not perfect" "I timed it wrong"

This usually coincides with eating with another person.
>>
>>9100301
Depends on how good the company is. A bitchy girlfriend you're about to breal up with makes the food taste worse, as >>9100350 showed us, but a good friend or close family can make even hard tack and Spam taste like a meal from a 4 star restaurant.
>>
File: 1492469286588.jpg (537KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
1492469286588.jpg
537KB, 800x573px
>>9100301
Not for me i like eating outside by myself, unless its too hot. Other people eat weird and make noises that make me REEEEEEEE
>>
>>9100351
That and it can be really hard to fully enjoy something you made when you're tired out from doing the cooking.
>>
>>9100301
>Make some real good shit
>Manage to completely outdo myself
>Realize there is nobody here to taste it
>Realize nobody will ever know
>Sit in computer desk and eat my dinner
>Even tho I'm just listening to a podcast without picture so I could have eaten it at the table
>>
>>9100301
>is it true that food tastes better if you're eating it with someone?

I have a wife and 2 daughters. I love them to death, but once a week, I sneak out to a nice place just to have a meal by myself in peace, where I actually get to enjoy the food.

And people who need others to even enjoy food are neurotically insecure people.
>>
>>9100440
>Make some real good shit
>Manage to completely outdo myself
>Serve it to family who just slop it up without a word
>Realize nobody will ever know

Sometimes its better to have your work unappreciated by nobody, than unappreciated by somebody.
>>
File: 1449709299920.jpg (70KB, 450x558px) Image search: [Google]
1449709299920.jpg
70KB, 450x558px
>>9100490
>Sometimes its better to have your work unappreciated by nobody, than unappreciated by somebody.

Damn, that's deep.
>>
File: wT2B85P2gd-6.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wT2B85P2gd-6.png
12KB, 300x250px
But when it's unappreciated by nobody, doesn't that technically make it unappreciated by everybody?
>>
>>9100351
>"should have done this" "that's not perfect" "I timed it wrong"
Actually, most people don't think these things.
>>
>>9100724
Cooks do. Perhaps you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>9100728
This. Every person I've ever talked to that is serious about cooking thinks those things.
>>
>>9100728
>>9100737
What a complete pair of retards.
I didn't mean us you fucking spastics.
>>
>>9100742
How rude. Maybe you should seek therapy to address your anger issues.
>>
>>9100301
it tastes better if you aren't bothered by this kind of shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.