[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here eat snails? I think it seems disgusting, but here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: snails07.jpg (39KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
snails07.jpg
39KB, 500x303px
Anybody here eat snails? I think it seems disgusting, but here's my question to anybody who does like to eat snails

Why don't you just go out into your yard and scoop them up and fry them every day? They are extremely common in yards especially when it rains
>>
>>9099880
>Why don't you just go out into your yard and scoop them up and fry them every day?
i don't really like snails but as far as i'm concerned you have to starve them first and some people here catches them but they prefer them raised on some snail farm.
>>
>>9099880
those arent the same snails as you eat.

snails are delicious. i prefer sea snails though
>>
>>9099880
For the same reason you wouldn't feed your pet lizard insects from outside. You have no idea whether it contains bacteria, pesticides, or harmful toxins.

Besides, the snails we eat are force fed on flour and herbs. It makes them taste much nicer.
>>
You can eat garden snails but you have to keep them isolated for at least a week and feed them on washed vegetables and clean water. They eat all sorts of shit in the wild and if you don't flush it out of their systems they're foul.

There are special varieties that are bred specifically for eating but they tend to be quite expensive and difficult to get hold of.

I don't much like them but my grandmother used to keep tanks of them to eat.
>>
>>9099880
>Anybody here eat meat? I think it seems disgusting, but here's my question to anybody who does like to eat meat
>Why don't you just go out into your neighbor's yard and scoop up his dog? They are extremely common in yards

species, rearing, and butchery technique are all very important for animal products. if you find the right garden snail you can gradually make it edible, but if you're the kind of person that eats escargot you're rich enough not to bother.
>>
>>9099880
Enjoy your rat lungworm and other brain parasites.
>>
>>9099880
the right snail species is actually pretty common, but ones caught in the wild may have parasites and won't taste as good as ones raised on a special diet
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.