[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I love diners. The feel, the look, the memories, and the food.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: fries.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
I love diners. The feel, the look, the memories, and the food. I have a complaint about most of them. The small amount of fries. The other day I went to Denys and ordered the double cheeseburger. It was great, but the amount of fries is a joke. I should get another plate worth of fries. Instead I get 11 steak fries if I am lucky. I should have enough food that I can take some home. Not some joke worthy smattering of fries with my burger.
>>
>>9098494
It's worse with onion rings. Most of the time you just get like 5 of them.
>>
>>9098510
yeah but most onion rings take several bites to eat
fries you can just pop em in your mouth
>>
>>9098510
>>9098514
Yeah. one would expect less onion rings than fries. However I agree, both are disappointing. One time I ordered a side of onion rings with my burger and fries, anticipating the low amount of fries and not caring about the extra cost. Was disappointed by the amount of each. Five Guys has a good model. I will order a large fry and have enough that if I finish it I will feel too full. I love Denys more than you guys could know, but this bothers me so much.
>>
File: 2665989958_229ee20c9c_b.jpg (355KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2665989958_229ee20c9c_b.jpg
355KB, 1024x768px
Denny's isn't a diner

This is a diner
>>
>>9100281
I will stick with Dennys, Friend. It is very much a diner, America's diner.
>>
File: that's bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>9098494
>>9098514
>>9100452
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.