[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be breadman >deliver 1500 burger buns to a restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: happy.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
>be breadman
>deliver 1500 burger buns to a restaurant
>they use them up in two days, each time
>finally go to see what the deal is and how they can sell so many burgers
>1500 burgers in two days
>they literally sell 1.25 burgers a minute
>the burgers costs 15 dollars!
>I visit on half price night though

it was a pretty good burger. haha you thought I was going to complain about something but I didn't it was a really nice restaurant and they had really good homemade potato chips
>>
None of this should be surprising. First of all, regardless of how many buns you order, you should use them up in 2 days. If you are using older buns, the burger won't taste as great. You want the burger to taste fresh, and that means all of the ingredients should be fresh. Secondly, if they're selling a $15 burger every 48 seconds, it stands to reason that they've got a good tasting burger.
>>
>>9097654
nah sometimes it's just hipsters like that one place that always has a lineup

if you always have a lineup you are supposed to expand and who waits in line an hour for food lmao there's a billion restaurants in this city that won't make you wait to give them money

Can you just imagine? Waiting to pay people? Who would do that?
>>
>>9097686
People who want a specific product and/or experience associated with that product.
>>
>>9097405
Who lives in the restaurant? How can they be homemade chips if no one lives in the restaurant.
>>
>>9097686
Since when do hipsters go out of their way for a burger?

>>9098128
Kekys
>>
>>9098128
Fuck this gif and fuck the sicko who made it.
>>
>>9098148
dahmer is that you?
>>
>>9098135
??? I don't understand I was just asking a question.
>>
>>9098168
Oh what a shame. If only /ck/ had been around at that time. Maybe we could have seen him boil someones head in nyquil, or make some kind of humanized mcchicken sandwich.
>>
>>9097405
>>be breadman
bread-ex??
>>
>>9098168
Ay Yo! Look at Alfred Einsteen ova hea!
>>
>>9097405
How you become breadman
>>
File: burger.jpg (37KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
37KB, 600x364px
>>9098674
well, I got laid off my old job and got plastered for a week and was just going to mope around on unemployment but I happened to see a breadman was wanted so I moderately altered my resume and emailed it to them.

got a call an hour later when I was still buzzed asking me to come in so I did and they gave me the job
>>
File: 1493928505521.jpg (195KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493928505521.jpg
195KB, 804x720px
>>9097405
lol made me laugh, this is what need more of, keep on doing your thing bread man. I salute you and everything you do.
>>
>>9098168
Well how would you cook your murder victims anon?
>>
https://youtu.be/FxYetCEFomU
>>
>>9098178
>>9098128
More
>>
>>9097405
What place?
>>
>>9097405
this isn't your fucking blog
>>
>>9098168
/ck/ a place where Jeffrey Dahmer's kitchen prowess gets the "Chopped" treatment.
>>
>>9099078
at least sous vide
>>
I can never fucking remember the anime that character is from
>>
>>9097654
Why do you still have your trip on? Go back to /dpt/
>>
>>9099314
Dragon ball z
>>
>>9097405
What's their secret then?

It can't be your buns surely.
>>
>>9097405
>breadman
How do I attain this career path?
>>
Fellow breadman here as well. I drive a van that delivers to shops in the countryside and other villages. I use to dislike it because of having to get up at 4am every morning,but now I love it. The pay isn't great but talking to all those old people and bantering with the shop owners is nice.
>>
>>9097405
Maybe there is a duck pond out the back of the shop and they feed the ducks some bread each day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.