[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in Nashville >decide to get hot chicken >get the spiciest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170519_201513.jpg (63KB, 720x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_201513.jpg
63KB, 720x1091px
>in Nashville
>decide to get hot chicken
>get the spiciest chicken because self loathing
>try to eat it but it's really hot
>peel off the skin, eat the rest of the chicken part
>wake up next day, having abdominal pain
>ohshit.jpeg
>sit on toilet
>wave after wave of soft burning feces comes out of my asshole
>the ring of fire erupts
>i sit on the toilet for 30 minutes trying to get all of it out of me
>massive amount of shit in toilet
>doesnt even clog since it's so soft, not enough to be diarrhea but enough to not be a regular shit
>have ring of fire for the rest of the day
>tfw it would've been much worse if I had eaten more than just 20% of the chicken skin
>>
>>9096459
Spicy shits always make me very thankful i invested in a bidet. Imagine if you were able to spray nice cool water at your asshole during that bout of fire feces
>>
>>9096527
I finger my asshole in the shower
Feels okay man
>>
>>9096533
This. Bidets can't massage your prostate.
>>
File: 1480371498767.gif (852KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480371498767.gif
852KB, 300x225px
>>9096527
What hapens when the power goes out? Ice cold water on a freshly woke cornhole causes you to jump like a mexican crossing the border!
>>
>>9096459
>>9096527
>>9096533
>>9096538
>>9098640
I'm actually in tears right now.
>>
File: 112.png (124KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
124KB, 256x256px
>>9096459
>love spicy foods as a kid and teenager, added hot sauce and jalapeno slices to everything I could
>as an adult I can't even touch something remotely spicy without feeling my guts tense up and turn over, eating it causing me to feel like absolute shit all day as it moves through my body and comes out as a burning volcano
where did it all go so wrong
>>
File: SimmerMyButtholeRealGood.jpg (278KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
SimmerMyButtholeRealGood.jpg
278KB, 1200x675px
Ehh, like 80% of the meals I eat are some kinda of weird spicy shit. It's not intentional it's just what looks good. Spicy pork bulgogi, tikka masala, prime rib with horse radish, wasabi on sushi. I think your ass gets used to it because I only really get it bad when I eat weird stuff i'm not used to. Had a heavily spiced salmon steak at an indian place the other day that did that to me. My solution is just to keep a pack of baby wipes within arms reach of the can. Durable moist towlettes with aloe basically. Flushable. Perfect solution. Better than blowing a shitload of cash on installing a bidet or fingerblasting your ass in the shower like these dudes >>9096533
>>9096538
>>
>>9096459
I tried that for the first time last April. Pretty spicy shit. I ate all of mine though, because I'm not a bitch. It took 3 sit downs over two days to finish 6 strip though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.