[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That kid who goes out to a restaurant for breakfast >That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>That kid who goes out to a restaurant for breakfast
>That kid who, when asked by the waittress how he wants his eggs, says "fertilized"

that kid general?
>>
>ਤੰਗਦਸਤੀ ੂਵਿ੍ੀਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ਼ ਵਿਵਹਾਰਕ no
>>
So the waitress brings him balut?
>>
>>9095366
Fertilized eggs are actually a type of egg, and they are more nutritious than regular unfertilized eggs.
>>
>>9095366
>getting mad at a kid for wanting chicken veal

KYS
>>
>>9095373
i dont speak poo
>>
>go to restauraunt
>order bowl of cereal with milk
>comes out to $3.50

What the fuck? I could have made this at home for half the cost.
>>
>>9095407
Why didn't you then, you stupid fuck?
>>
>>9095407
>$1.75 for a bowl of cereal and milk
Let me guess, you live in CA?
>>
>>9095407
What did you expect you retard
>>
>>9095417
>eating manlet sized portions
>>
>>9095366
>That kid who, when asked by the waittress how he wants his eggs, says "thrown at me from 40 yards while Smash Mouth plays in the background"
>>
>>9095407
>>9095417
>going anywhere and paying for a bowl of cereal
do americans really do this?
>>
>>9095407
>I could have made this at home for half the cost.
So, every fucking restaurant dish ever? People as stupid as you should be shot.
>>
>Work in deliveroo live ops/dispatch
>Order for thai food
>customer calls and requests "No spices"

What the fuck? What a strange fucking request. How can you have thai food without spices?
>>
>>9095407
>get breakfast
>ask for a glass of milk with my meal
>look at the receipt
>$3 for a small glass

I could've got a fucking gallon of milk on my way home for that much
>>
>>9095366
>Going to a restaurant and actually trying to enjoy yourself.
> Ever

Yeah the atmosphere may be good and the food fucking delish but once you see that bill it dampens the mood a bit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.