[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Wolf take his coffee with lots of cream and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: wolf pulp fiction.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wolf pulp fiction.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
Why does the Wolf take his coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar?
>>
he's a teenage girl
>>
Heart burn from a stressful job
>>
People who murder other for a living (or fun) and ex alcoholics have sweet tooths for some reason. I can speak for the boozers not so much for the hitters.
>>
>>9093649
It could be either that it's just irony, playing off the expectation that the tough, no-nonsense gangster would take his coffee black or with minimal additions, or a subtle insult against Jimmy, who takes his coffee very seriously and probably thinks adding anything spoils the flavour.
>>
>>9093649
men with real jobs don't have the time or inclination to act hard by pretending they enjoy bitter, disgusting drinks
>>
Why is he at a tuxedo party at 8am?
>>
>>9093881
Or people who just drink coffee so they can go to work don't drink high quality coffee, so they need cream and sugar in it. And the kind of people you're talking about are portrayed as drinking beer/liquor after work, and making fun of anyone who likes sweet alcoholic drinks.
>>
File: bill-cosby-face.jpg (58KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-face.jpg
58KB, 1000x530px
>>9093888
>Virgin alert
>>
>>9093790

Sugar is chemically pretty similar to alcohol. It helps take the edge off of booze cravings.
>>
>>9094154

Wow this makes so much sense, the old guys I work with eat more candy than a fat ass 10 year old on Halloween, never knew why
>>
>>9093649
Because its the real way to drink it
>>
Because it's opposite of the tough guy drinks black coffee trope and this professional in the mob world named "The Wolf" drinks sugary, creamy coffee.
>>
>>9093649
Because Bunny buys shit coffee. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>9094347
fight one addiction with another, bro
>>
>>9093649

Because it makes every coffee better.
>>
>>9093649
he is a gentleman of a certain age who has ascertained his tastes and what he wants in life, and isn't afraid to make his tastes known, however unusual or against stereotypes
in short: badass motherfucker
>>
>>9093790
heck yes when i'm off the booze i consume the equivalent weight in candy
>>
>>9093881
/thread
>>
>>9095041
you think he's banging bunny on the side?
how else would he know?
>>
>>9093888
ive always wondered that too. usually im getting ready at 8 am not in a full on party. And those motherfuckers were eating big kahuna burger at 7 am.
>>
>>9096602
They were all there from the night before.
>>
>>9094347
All of us guys at work are ex-alcoholics, ages 27-66. For pretty much most of the day, we're eating Jolly Ranchers, Werther's Original, and chocolate bars. You should see some of the candy stashes in the building, it's crazy.
>>
>>9093649
It's an open mock of certain people.

>I don't watch TV
You are aware of an invention called TV right?
>All cool dudes drink black disgusting coffee
Not this cool dude, he's an event under that cleaner job

The ironic twist is Tarantino's character has coffee autism, even though he's a stay at home schlub.
>>
>>9098067
*not event
every man

Damn, windows 7 64 ultimate edition autocorrect
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.