[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ I'm in an emergency situation I'm at Jack in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

/ck/ I'm in an emergency situation

I'm at Jack in the Box and ordered ten chicken nuggets for here. I just got my food and they are chicken tenders. Should I say something? What if someone in the drive thru is getting nuggets when they ordered tenders?
>>
>>9092759
why would you not? there are single mothers and niggers who yell at the workers for not giving them a plastic fork or whatever, and you don't want to say anything when they messed up your order?
>>
I worked at Chick-fil-A one summer. Once, on break, I ordered a sandwich and tenders. I got served and charged with literally 100 nuggets. I tried to inform the crew leader about the mix up, tried to explain that a customer likely had my order instead. They either didn't hear it didn't care. They were very rude demanding I be quiet and leave them alone. So, I didn't ear during my break that day.

I brought the issue up with a supervisor and they berated me further saying I'm not allowed in work areas during my break. And, though through apparently great inconvenience to them, I got that huge order off my card.

Later that shift, I was talking negativity about that situation to a co-worker when a crew leader overheard and told on me for being negative. I got called into the managers office and they told me that I was not to bring down the mood in the kitchen and to keep quiet. So I did. The next day I didn't talk besides manditory communication.

Well, what do you know, I got called to the manager again who told me I was being too quiet and expected me to socialize because they didn't want employees to feel they were walking on eggshells shells.

A week later after I came back from taking out the trash and got trash juice down my arm the forign girl came up and laid into me about how I never help close and don't so anything. I called her a bitch and got fired.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>9093074
The chicken tenders are more expensive and taste better
>>
>>9093143
Chick-fil-A is a fascistic fast food place man, I used to work there too
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.