[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ordered Italian Sub on Seamless because no food in house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jerseymikes_sub.jpg (58KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
jerseymikes_sub.jpg
58KB, 600x313px
>Ordered Italian Sub on Seamless because no food in house at 2 AM
>They put fucking mayonnaise on it

Who does this? WHO? IT'S NEW YORK FUCKING CITY MOTHERFUCKER! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE ITALIAN SAMMIE?
>>
just take the mayonnaise out
>>
>>9091246
what subway is open at 2am
>>
>>9091259
it's not a subway, it's a 24 hour deli by me.
>>
>>9091246
>thinks jersey mikes is local

kys
>>
>>9091246
Should have taken the W bridge to Jersey and gotten a real sandwich.
>>
>>9091259
I have a 24 hour subway nearby.
>>
>>9091288
That's not my sub. It's the only picture of an italian sandwich with mayo I could find. I ate my sandwich despite the meme sauce because I was pretty hungry. And what difference does it make if it's local? I doubt Jersey Mike's ships employees in from out of town.
>>
Just eat your constipation bread meat slop and have heartburn the next day like the rest of us dumb fucks
>>
>>9091294
There are a bunch of those in NYC.
>>
Go to Sal, Kris, and Charlie's in Astoria.
>>
>>9091254
i laffed
>>
>>9091246
Jersey Mike's is kinda shit, though. You're paying for the gimmick of watching some teenager slice your meat in front of you, and it still ends up being more expensive than Firehouse.
>>
You order a subway and expect it to not come with any form of naise? Dijonaise, mayonaise, they're all standard. Don't order a subway next time.,
>>
>>9091246
>SAMMIE?
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>9092105
I kept reading after the last word.
>>
>>9091294
lucky fucker
>>
File: toughguy.jpg (131KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
toughguy.jpg
131KB, 736x1104px
>>9091246
fuck you, you whiny piece of fucking shit. who the fuck doesn't have sandwich ingredients in their fucking home AT ALL TIMES. you fat fuck, can't you even plan your fucking meals? are you even a fucking new yorker, you fucking piece of shit? who the fuck says sammie? i would BEAT THE FUCK out of you.
>>
>>9091246
>NEW YORK FUCKING CITY MOTHERFUCKER!
>italian sub
>sammie

welcome to the city how long will you be visiting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.