[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REEEEEEE YOU CAN'T SELL CORN ON THE COB AT MCDONALD'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: founder 2016.png (127KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
founder 2016.png
127KB, 259x384px
>REEEEEEE YOU CAN'T SELL CORN ON THE COB AT MCDONALD'S
>REEEEEEE YOU CAN'T SELL HOT DOGS AT MCDONALD'S

Ray Kroc was the worst thing to happen to McDonald's. This is indisputable.
>>
Good opinion OP. 10/10 would read again.
>>
I wish mcdonalds sell them popsicle
>>
File: Vegan-Family-Meals.jpg (35KB, 331x408px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan-Family-Meals.jpg
35KB, 331x408px
>>9090071
As a confirmed Vegan, can I just say to you, OP;

>Good opinion OP. 10/10 would read again.
>>
File: mcdonalds_mcrib_sandwich-01.jpg (287KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_mcrib_sandwich-01.jpg
287KB, 600x450px
>>9090081
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MCNUGGER??
>>
>>9090082
>confirmed Vegan
>confirmation
Yup, it's a religion. Go peddle your mythology someplace else.
>>
>>9090071
For me? It is the McChicken
>>
>>9090082
>Confirmed Vegan

Go activate some almonds pussy.
>>
>>9090087
god the mcrib is so afwul
>>
>>9090071
>finds an ingenious way to make money of a franchise without all the hassle
>adds strict rules and quality control across the board
>becomes a milionaire
>rips off 2 betas

he's a beta that evolved into an alpha fucking male
>>
>>9090097
McChicken machine broke
>>
Many people would argue that McDonald's expansion of their menu into weird "high end" bullshit that nobody wants or goes there for is hurting them. The KISS principle is what made them a success.

Anyone here live in the Northeast? The Market Basket grocery chain comes to mind in this respect. They run their shit in a really oldschool manner and keep complicated promotions, programs, etc to a minimum compared to other stores. They staff their stores EXTREMELY HEAVILY compared to anyone else so they're generally well maintained and stocked, keep prices low, and they have a decent selection. That's it. Compared to a chain like Big Y that had that crazy coin reward program bullshit, all kinds of convoluted promotions, "fancy" stores with tons of wasted space, local celebrity endorsements (???) that took focus off of just staffing and maintaining a store, and that cost money that needed to be made up by bumping prices, and cutting help. They're constantly out of shit, they're expensive as fuck, and it's SLOW to get out of that store if they're even mildly busy.

I dunno, nowadays everyone is trying to find the "next big thing", but there are certain industries where they'd be better off just focusing on the basics.
>>
>>9090225
The problem is that to cut costs and maximize profits McDonalds has steadily decreased the quality of everything they used to do well. Their old standbys aren't a draw anymore because people want quality instead of just low cost. McDonalds has inherited the crown of cheap shit fast food, and now they're desperately trying to crawl out of that hole they dug with the dollar menu.
>>
>>9090082
>Vegan Family MEals
>Real Food for Everyone
Notice how the rest of her family is eating at another table?

That's because they're not vegans. They're eating real food.
>>
File: Alex Jones Toasts Trump.gif (3MB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones Toasts Trump.gif
3MB, 272x198px
>>9090180
Understandable good day
>>
There will always be a demand for low-quality, but very cheap and readily available food, and McDonald's needs to accept their place as the banner holder for that market in order to remain successful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.