[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be the south >put some kind of nut, usually pecan, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1463661916266s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463661916266s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>Be the south
>put some kind of nut, usually pecan, in every fucking dessert

Why do they do this? I fucking hate nuts in food to begin with, but they have to ruin every good dessert by cramming it full of tasteless, chewy, weird textured nuts as well. My wife's family in Texas is so appalled by my disdain for pecans in every dessert they make, like it is something that everyone does and everyone loves.
>>
>>9088979
The contrast between the two flavors enhances each other unlocking a new taste sensation
>>
>>9088979
Pleb
>>
Nuts are essential for optimum health. Walnuts are the healthiest, but pecans are among the tastiest. What kinds of desserts would you have instead?
>>
>Why do they do this?
because not everyone has shit taste like you have
>>
>hates pecans
I knew yankees were scum but this really takes the cake
>>
>>9089464
>yankee
>DA SOUF SHALL RAHS UHGAYUN

Your BMI must be no higher than 24 to post, Cletus.
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>9088979
Banana pudding, perhaps the South's most famous dessert, doesn't have pecans. And besides that pecans are fucking great. OP confirmed for know-nothing Yankee troll who has no taste.
>>
>>9089464
Here in Minnesota I've never heard anyone voice distaste for pee cans. OP is just a picky weirdo or troll.
>>
>>9089471
I make vegan banana :^) cream brool :^)
>>
>>9088979
Pecans grow really well in the south. Imagine, people from a region that historically grew a lot of a particular item used it in their food. Wtf were they thinking? They should have just gone down to their local megamart in 1920 and picked up durian and kiwi instead.
>>
>>9089477
>pee cans
It's pronounced peh-khans you moron.
>>
texas here. born and raised.

pecans can go blow a stiff steer.
>>
>>9089502
Pecans are too nutritious for morbidly obese shits like you. Staying fat requires a hard day's work of actively avoiding nutrient dense foods.
>>
>>9089471
I too my nanner puddin' with walnuts, shit's dank.
>>
>>9089509

i didn't know you felt that strongly about getting some nuts. why don't you leave your phone number and i can send you a picture of a couple
>>
>>9089496
No it's not.
>>
>not getting the benefits of the fruit of the tree in a nutrient rich nut
>not using the wood from trimming for smoking meat

I pity you, I really do.
>>
Nuts by themselves are great, I eat almonds and cashews by the handful. Mixing them in a food takes away from the original product (Brownie, cake, ice cream) and adds a shitty texture and off-taste that ruins it. It adds nothing but takes everything away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.