[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need your help. I will be pretty broke for the next couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497675891392.jpg (156KB, 960x946px) Image search: [Google]
1497675891392.jpg
156KB, 960x946px
Guys I need your help. I will be pretty broke for the next couple of months and I'm moving for myself. I need cheap/efficient and nutritious dinner recipes that won't break my piggybank. I literally dont know anything about cooking since mommy has done it for me my whole life.
>>
>>9088259
mcchicken
>>
Lentils and rice
Rice and beans
Pasta and lentils
Buckwheat and beans
Potatoes and lentils
Chickpeas and rice
Rice and peas
Sunflower seeds
Cabbage
>>
Soup.

If you buy chicken, but it whole.

Get local shit. Are you by the sea? Get fish. Near farms? Get eggs.

Start going to events where they have snacks of free food.

Get a job at a restaurant as anything, they'll probably feed you there a bit.
>>
>>9088463

Oh, and there's not much you should be buying that's premade.
>>
>>9088259
You've seen your mom cook before. Do what she did.

Number 1 problem, especially being single, is waste. People make too much and discard leftovers.
>>
Looking into giving blowjobs. Side Cash plus protein from swallowing
>>
>>9088259
cook for yourself
shop at chinatown instead of le respectable big-name domestic chain store
make liberal use of noodles, rice, and potatoes
buy some fucken vegetables holy shit
chop things up and fry them together in a pan
eggs are crucial
it's extremely easy
>>
>>9088259
Buy rice in bulk and make sure it's as dark as possible (either brown or black rice). Why? Because white rice isn't very nutritious but brown and black rice is.

If you know that you're going to use something a lot and if it won't spoil, buy as much of it as possible (for example: peanut butter, coffee beans, onions, garlic).

Eggs are cheap as fuck, especially if you buy them from a local farmer and full of protein, so buy a fuckton of them.

Look out for sales at your local supermarkets and base your recipes on that. For example, if chicken is on sale and so is broccoli, you can make chicken curry on rice with a side of steamed broccoli.

Also, if it's your birthday any time soon, be sure to ask for a bread baking machine. It's cheaper and much more nutritious than storebrand bread.

Don't buy small packages of anything (because it's not cost-effective) and refridgerate or freeze whatever you have left. You can always eat the same thing the next day or have a leftover day to eat all the smaller portions you still have sitting in your freezer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.